Chapter 11

Okay, To make it up to you Guys, I've been up since 10 O'clock last night writing as Many Chapters as I could so I could publish them all Today
I stayed up until about 2 In the Morning writing Chapters, and I hope this makes up for all the Time you guys have gone without an Update 😭😭(it should because I literally finished the Book, but still)
Also, I was wondering, Do you guys actually like the Fact that I Added in Glenda, Glen, Chucky, and Tiffany? I'm just asking if you guys like it or not

I'm also skipping over the part where Jonathan and Rebecca get Killed, because I Honestly felt really sorry for them and that part hurts my Soul in more ways than one for some reason, Please don't kill me 😭

Glenda, Glen, Harley, Zoey, and Parker ran through the Studio, looking for a way out. Glenda was in the Lead, her hand not Entangled in her Brothers anymore since she didn't want to drag him around anymore. Glenda Skidded and Slid on the Ground when she made a quick stop to turn Sharply down another hallway, the other kids almost Missing the Turn and Sloppily tried to catch up to the Ginger. " How is your sister so Fast?!" Zoey asked Glen. " I-.. I don't know." Glen said, out of Breath.
The kids Ran down a Hallway, where they Went through an Open Double Door, and Glenda Stopped to Open up another Double Door, that was Shut, for the other Four. The small Group ran into a Large room with Stage Lights. The Room was Practically Empty, save for the Stage Lights and a Random table in the Corner of the Room. " Where do we go?" Parker asked Nervously. Glenda looked around, Catching her Breath, before her Head Snapped into the Direction of another Double Door, that was Slowly Opening.

The Doors opened all the Way, Revealing the Banana Split that got the Five Children into this mess in the First place, Snorky. Behind Snorky was a Brightly Lit Hallway, which temporarily Blinded the Kids. (Tbh, when I saw the Trailer for the Movie and saw Snorky walking away with the Kids, I thought that it was a Reference to FNAF where William Afton dressed up as SpringBonnie and Lured the Children he Murdered into the Storage Room, now I just know that it's just a Weird Scene with Weirdly Heavenly Lighting 👀) Parker quickly turned around and started to Try to open the Door that they had all Came through, but it wouldn't Budge. " I-It's Locked!" She said, and it was easy to tell that she car Scared for her life. Glen Whined quietly and Hugged Himself, Equally as Scared as Parker Was. Snorky was just standing in the Door frame, watching them and doing absolutely nothing. Glenda looked at the Ground and saw a Conveniently Placed Crowbar that totally wasn't there for No reason at all(👀). She bent down and Picked it up before taking a few Steps forward, Holding it with Both Hands. She looked back at the Other Confused kids. " You guys Go, I'll take him out." She took a few More Steps, Hitting one of the Ends of the Crowbar with the Palm of her hand, Before she was stopped by Someone tugging on her Long-Sleeved Shirt.
The Ginger looked back in confusion, expecting Glen to be the one that had stopped her, Only to find out that it was Harley. Harley walked infront of the Confused Nine-Year-Old Girl. " What are you Doing?!" Glenda whispered yelled at him, setting her hands to her side, hearing the Crowbar Scrape the Ground. " You can't trust him, He's gonna Kill you!" " It's Snorky. He's Different." Harley Told her before turning back to Snorky. " Okāsan ga watashitachi no eiga, dan basu de kanojo o korosu mae ni, sore wa osoraku otōsan ni tsuite okāsan ga itta kotodesu." Glenda Muttered under her Breath before Glen elbowed her Slightly in the Gut. (Translation: “ That's Probably what Mom said about Dad before he killed her in Our Movie, Dumbass.”) Glenda grabbed Glens hand and they both Ran over to where Parker and Zoey where, over by the Door that they had all Came in. Glenda had her Crowbar at the Ready, Incase Snorky actually did Attack.

Harley and Snorky where now close to Each other, Too close for Anyone's Liking. Harley began to Swing his arms back and Fourth and Started singing the Tra-La-La song. Glenda lowered her Crowbar in confusion as Snorky joined in with Harley. " A-... Are they doing the Snorky Shuffle?" Parker asked. " Yeah....?" Glenda answered, although it was more of a Question than an Answer. After Harley and Snorky finished the little Dance, Harley stuck his Hand out and Snorky Looked at it. Glenda Tightened her Grip on the Crowbar, waiting for any Sudden Moves that would be considered Hostile.
That is, until, Snorky held onto Harley's Hand, and Harley looked back at the Others. " It's okay!" He Announced. Glenda Tilted her head and Swung the arm with the Crowbar into the Air, the Crowbar landed on her Shoulder, almost hitting Parker in the Face, and the Ginger walked towards Snorky and Harley, Everyone else following after her. Glen held onto Glenda's Hand as they all started walking out of the Large room with Snorky.

~~~~

You and Poppy ran over to Beth and Austin, who had just fished Paige out of the Sloppy Time Ball Pit. Poppy was no longer Clinging to your Arm, but she was still using your Hand. " Are the Police Coming?" Beth asked Paige. " No, The phones don't work and all of the Cellphones are Smashed." You sighed in Disbelief until you gasped in Realization and untangled your Fingers from Poppy's and reached into the Pocket of your Pants. " I'm so Stupid! I forgot!" You pulled out your Own phone and walked over to where Paige and Austin where standing, holding your phone out for Paige to take. " Oh. Thank you." Paige said, Taking your phone From you. Paige and Austin then got down from where they were and Paige walked away a little to Call 9-1-1.

" We have to stop them... There has to be a way to stop them.." Poppy muttered. It was obvious that she hasn't recovered from what happened with Thadd, So you comforted her again. You held her hand and Rubbed her Knuckled with your Thumb. It wasn't much, but you had no clue on how to Comfort people when they had just witnessed their Fiancé getting Sliced open by an Animatronic Dogs. You Suddenly Gasped. " Karl.." " Who's Karl?" Beth asked you. " He's the one who Made the Splits, Programed them and everything. If anyone knows how to stop them, It's Karl." Just as you Finished, Paige walked back over and handed your phone back. " They're sending out the Police and a few Ambulances. They should bee here soon." She announced.

" Okay, We find Karl, Stop the Splits, Save the Kids, and we're out of here."