Chapter 1: I'm Tired

Bakugou walks up to the classroom in his normally grumpy way and swiftly kicks the door open before walking in with his hands in his pockets, staring at the ground.
'Outta my way extras.' He grunts as he walks past his classmates.
'Maybe a little respect wouldn't hurt Bakugou.' Iida says waving his arm up and down.
'Oh shut the hell up four eyes.' Bakugou grumbles towards Iida as he gives him a death glare and he gulps, backing away slowly.
'Why is Bakugou always so angry? He seems more like a villain than a hero.' Kaminari whispers to Sero.
'I know. Why did he even choose to be a hero?' Sero whispers back to Kaminari.
Bakugou over hears them and shoots a look at them.
'What's he looking at?' Kaminari whispers to Sero as Bakugou walks over to him.
'You got a fucking problem with me dunce face?' Bakugou snarls at Kaminari's face.
'N-n-no dude. Chill.' Kami stutters as he shivers.
'That's what I fucking thought.' He slams Kami's face into the wooden desk, giving him a nose bleed.
'Owww. Oh come on man!' Kami whines as he wipes the blood off his nose.
Bakugou sits back down at his desk but before he can even get comfortable and put his feet up on his desk, he hears that one annoying voice from behind him.
'K-Kacchan. Cab you n-not hurt our classmates maybe?' Izuku stutters as Bakugou turns around and shoots a glare at Izuku.
'Do you want to die Deku???' He snarls at Izuku, slamming his hands down onto Izuku's desk and slowly starting to burn it with small explosions coming from his hands.
'K-kacchan! Stop! You're burning my desk!' Izuku squeals quietly.
'Do I fucking care?' Bakugou snarls at him and brings a hand close to his face, getting ready to blast Izuku in the face.
'Blasty what are you doing!? Stop!' Kirishima jumps in and grabs Bakugou's arm before he can blast Izuku.
'The fuck you think you're doing!? Get off!' He tries to shake Kiri off.
'You need to stop Bakugou. You're really acting like a villain. Like a bad guy even.' Kiri says with a hint of worry in his voice.
Bakugou glares at Kiri as he yanks his arm out of his grip and goes to blast him but stops himself, still glaring at Kiri. He turns around and runs out of the classroom, anger built up inside him and his eyes tearing up.
'BAKUGOU WAIT!' Kiri yells as he goes after him.
Bakugou runs into his dorm, slamming his door shut and throwing his school bag at the wall and he slumps down against the wall, tears falling from his cheeks and onto the floor.
'Bakugou! Open the door! Let me in!' Kiri calls out as he bangs on his door.
'WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I!?' He yells towards the door.
'BECAUSE I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND! NOW LET ME IN!' Kiri yells back.
'Even my own boyfriend thinks of me as a villain.' He thinks to himself.
'IF I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND THEN WHY DID YOU CALL ME A VILLAIN!?' Bakugou yells at the door.
Kiri goes silent as he thinks to himself. 'Everyone has been calling Bakugou a villain and a bad guy recently. How am I so fucking dumb to not notice. That's so unmanly of me to not care about my boyfriend.' Kiri thinks to himself.
'Bakugou! Open the door! I'm sorry...' Kiri says through the door.
'Fine. Whatever. I forgive you shitty hair.' Bakugou says as he quickly wipes his tears away as Kiri walks in and sits down next to him.
'I'm sorry Blasty. I wasn't thinking properly. I'm an idiot.' Kiri says as he pulls Bakugou into a hug.
'It's fine shitty hair.' He ruffles Kiri's hair and gives him a fake smile to make it seem like he is okay.
Kiri stays with Bakugou for a while, hugging him and talking to him, before eventually leaving and going into his own dorm and Bakugou locks the door behind him as his fake smile disappears.
'I'm done with being a hero. I'm fucking done. If I'm seen as a villain then I'll fucking be one. See how they like me then. Fucking bastards.' He says to himself as he punches the wall, dust and small pieces of cement falling to the ground beside him.
'See how those bastards fucking like it.' He says to himself as he slides down the wall and pulls his knees up to his chest, starting to choke on his own tears as his thoughs whirled around in his head and breathing became a challenge for him as his anxiety kicked in.
'I hate them. All of them. We'll fucking see what they think of me as a damn villain.' He says to himself while choking on his tears and quietly gasping for air.
He sits there until his anxiety fades away and he falls asleep against the wall.
But the next day, Bakugou doesn't show up to class and he is no where to be found.....

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the story. There is so much more to come. Read on to find out why Bakugou has suddenly disappeared without a trace. Find out in the next chapter...

-LittleDemon