Chapter 4 - Is That You Bakugou?

Kirishima and Iida keep wondering around in the maze of alleyways until suddenly they stumble upon a solid metal door that neither of them recognized.
'Could it be?' Kirishima looked at Iida who gives him a nod and gets ready to power up his Engine quirk.
'Let's do this Kirishima.' Iida nods at him again.
Kiri nods back as he hardens his arms using his Hardening quirk.
Iida charges up his quirk and they both smash through the door, only to come face to face with Shigaraki, Dabi and a person they have never seen before. Atleast they thought they have never seen him before. Kiri and Iida share a confused look before glancing back at the person wearing mostly black with piercings in his ears and an angry like expression on his face, standing there with his arms crossed and looking like he is about to strangle someone any second now, still unable to quite recognise him until Kiri snaps back and freezes in his spot on the cold concrete floor, his scarlet eyes locking onto the persons crimson eyes, recognising them as he stared deeply into them.
'The fuck you looking at?' Bakugou finally speaks up, making Kiri jolt and snap out of his stare.
'It can't be. It just can't be.' Kiri thought to himself as his thoughts trailed off and his mind filled with one thought and one thought only.
Iida eventually comes to his senses too, jolting on the spot as he, too, finally recognises the person with those crimson eyes.
'I'm looking at my boyfriend and one of my best friends.....' Kiri says as his voice trails off in response to Bakugou.
'Can we just get rid of them?' Dabi huffs with his arms crossed, clearly starting to get ticked off by the unwanted intrusion of Kiri and Iida.
'Not yet you impatient piece of shit.' Shigaraki hisses at Dabi who grumbles in return.
Kiri looks at Iida who nods and carefully backs out through the door, leaving Kiri to his own devices but staying on stand by in case anything happens.
'Fuck off both of you.' Bakugou snaps at Shigaraki and Dabi while motioning at a door.
Dabi rolls his eyes and heads for the door.
'Behave yourself you idiots.' Shigaraki hisses as he follows Dabi through the door, scratching his neck.
Bakugou looks back at Kiri who returns the stare and gulps quietly.
'So why the fuck are you here for shitty hair?' Bakugou asks as he takes a step towards Kiri with his hands in his pockets.
'Why do you think I'm here?' Kiri raises an eyebrow, not breaking eye contact with Bakugou.
'Oh I don't know. To drag me back to UA?' Bakugou growls as he walks up to Kiri.
'I came here to find you, you idiot.' Kiri says shaking his head. 'It wouldn't be manly if I didn't look for my own damn boyfriend.'
'Hah. Smart move. But I'm not going back to UA. This is my home now.' Bakugou gives Kiri a cold stare as he stands in front of him.
'Why? What did we ever do to you to make you leave us?? Were we unmanly in a way or something?? Tell me!' Kiri says with eagerness in his eyes to know where they went wrong.
'You really don't get it? Is your head that dense shitty hair? And I thought dunce face was dense enough.' Bakugou glares at Kiri with his crimson eyes burning in the glare.
'Just tell me already Bakugou!!!' Kiri pleads, his scarlet eyes becoming soft and worried.
'FINE! YOU ALL KEPT CALLING ME A VILLAIN OR VILLAIN LIKE AND KEPT SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT BEHIND MY BACK EVERY DAY IN CLASS. YOU WEREN'T SAYING IT BUT THE OTHERS LIKE DUNCE FACE AND TAPE ARMS WERE, THINKING I CAN'T HEAR THE SHIT THEY ARE SAYING WHEN THEY ARE RIGHT BEHIND ME. THEY WANTED ME TO BE A VILLAIN SO BADLY THEN HERE THEY GO. THEY BETTER BE FUCKING HAPPY NOW!' Bakugou snaps at Kiri, explosions emerging from the palms of his hands from the frustration built up inside him.
'Then I'll make sure people stop and act more manly towards you! Just come back to UA with me! Please!' Kiri begs as Bakugou shakes his head.
'NO. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION I WENT THROUGH BACK THERE BECAUSE OF THOSE ASSHOLES?? I'M SICK OF COMING UNDONE BECAUSE OF THEM! I JUST LET EVERYONE IN THE CLASS DOWN THE WHOLE TIME! I'M MEDIOCRE AT BEST! MAYBE I'M EVEN BETTER OFF DEAD! BUT I WON'T KILL MYSELF SINCE I HAVE A HOME NOW. AM I JUST A FAILURE FROM BIRTH??? IT LOOKS LIKE IT! IS MISERY WHAT I DESERVE NOW??? OR AM I JUST SO VOID OF LOVE THAT I'M JUST NEVER GONNA BE GOOD ENOUGH??? TELL ME!!' Bakugou snaps at Kiri once again, more explosions emerging from his palms as he takes a step closer to Kiri.
'What the hell is going on in there??' Shigaraki growls as he pokes his head through the door and inside the room.
'STAY OUT OF IT HAND FACE!' Bakugou snaps at Shigaraki too and blasts him back out the door with force, making him go flying into Dabi who was behind him, the door slamming shut violently after him.
'Jesus christ.' Dabi huffs as he helps the growling Shigaraki back up to his feet.
'YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH! JUST COME BACK TO UA WITH ME! YOU'RE NOT LIKE THIS! YOU NEVER WERE! PLEASE! JUST COME BACK TO UA WITH ME!' Kiri begs, tears start to show up in his scarlet eyes.
'Fucking..... FINE! I'll go back with you. Happy?' Bakugou growls at Kiri who jumps at him and wraps his arms around his neck.
'Thanks!' Kiri said in a happier tone.
'Yeah yeah. Whatever.' Bakugou waits patiently for Kiri to let him finally go.
'Are you fucking done in here yet you little shits?' Shigaraki walks into the room with a grumpy expression on his face.
'Yeah yeah.' Bakugou grumbles as he gently shoves Kiri away. 'I'm going back to UA with shitty hair.'
'You.... WHAT!?' Shigaraki glares at Bakugou and starts scratching his neck violently.
'Shut the fuck up! Shitty hair give me a damn second!' Bakugou hisses at Kiri and drags Shigaraki out the door by the shirt.
'LET ME GO YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!' Shigaraki hisses at Bakugou as he lets him go.
'Listen here hand face. This is still my home. I'm not fucking going back there for good because I have a fucking idea. Now hear me the fuck out.' Bakugou growls.
'Fine. Get on with it.' Shigaraki snaps at Bakugou.
'I'm gonna go back to that shit hole. Yes. But what I'm really gonna do is play it off like I still wonna be a shitty hero and once every day, I'll lure some extra from class 1A out of school and bring them here where you can do whatever the fuck you please with them. Take their quirk or whatever. Its up to you. But lay even a fucking finger on that red head back there and I will fucking end you. Got it?' Bakugou hisses at Shigaraki.
'Ah. I see now. I like the way you think Katsuki. Very smart. I'll do what I want to the others but I won't touch the red head as you wish.' Shigaraki nods in agreement with Bakugou's plan.
'Fucking good.' Bakugou turns around on his heel and walks back through the door, locking his crimson eyes on Kiri's scarlet ones which are filled with happiness.
'Lets go.' Bakugou grumbles as Kiri nods and follows him out, joining up with Iida who was patiently waiting outside before making their way back to UA.
'Time to have some fun.' Bakugou thinks to himself with a small smirk.
'This will be fun.' Shigaraki looks at Dabi with a smirk who nods in agreement.
'A whole lotta fun.....'

Hey guys! Thanks for reading the next chapter of this story! I hope you enjoyed it! This chapter is a bit longer than the others as it was filled with more drama and angst. But I hope you liked it. One of you really wanted the next chapter so here you have it! When I see people liking my story, it motivates me to keep writing for you guys! The inspiration for some of the lines that Bakugou had said after snapping at Kirishima actually came from the lyrics of my favorite song called 'Never Good Enough by Citizen Soldier'. But anyway. Will Bakugou's plan come to life successfully? Who will be the first one to get lured out? What will Shigaraki do to them? Find out in the next chapter of the story! See you there!
-Kayden-