Chapter 2 - Where is Bakugou?

Kirishima walks into class and right away notices that something really seems off and out of place. He looks towards Bakugou's desk only to realize that he isn't there like he usually is. He looks at Kaminari.
'Hey Denki!' He waves at Kaminari. 'Have you seen Bakugou today?'
'No. I thought he was with you.' Kami tilts his head.
'Yo. Sero! Have you seen Bakugou?' Kiri asks Sero with a worried look.
'I thought he was with you or Denki.' Sero says with a confused look on his face.
Kiri shrugs. 'Maybe he slept in.'
Sero and Kami both nod in agreement with Kiri.
The day goes on and classes go by but Bakugou doesn't show up at all that day, leaving his friends confused and worried but the most worried of them all is Kirishima.
'I'm going to look for him! I can't just pretend like nothing happened can I!?' Kirishima says worryingly to Sero, Kami, Izuku, Iida, and Todoroki.
'I'm going with you!' Kami joins in as Kiri fist bumps him.
'If it's Bakugou then count me in.' Sero adds as he high fives Kiri.
'I would advise you to get the help of Pro Heroes and have them look for Bakugou instead.' Iida insists as he waves his hand up and down frantically.
'Pro Heroes aren't gonna do crap Iida.' Kiri argues.
'But they can do more than us. We are only allowed to use our quirks for self defense. What good is that going to do us?' Iida argues back.
'I don't care! We'll get more done and we'll get it done quicker than them Iida!' Kiri argues with a raised voice.
'Alright then but don't say I didn't warn you if we get caught or such. I will come with you.' Iida says waving his hand up and down again.
'Midoriya?' Kiri looks at Izuku.
'Well duh. Of course I'm coming. I've known Kacchan for years so it's only right if I go too!' Izuku joins in.
'What about you Todoroki? Do you wonna help us out?' Kiri looks at Shouto.
'Well. My quirk could come in handy for self defense on a mission like this and Bakugou is a worthy rival to go up against so yes. I'll join you.' Todoroki nods.
'We have such a manly team.' Kiri exclaims with pride.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, Bakugou walks through shadow covered and creepy alleyways, trying to find his destination, knowing its somewhere near by. He looks around only to see more shadows but keeps walking along until he runs into someone and takes a fighting stance, ready to blast them to hell.
'Well. Well. Well. Look what the cat dragged in today.' A familiar voice said.
Bakugou looks up only for his red eyes to meet with the turquoise eyes of Dabi.
'Isn't it Katsuki Bakugou. The one and only explosive hero who we kidnapped before. What a coincidence.' Dabi grins.
'Take me to Shigaraki.' Bakugou demanded at Dabi.
'Woah now. Did I just hear what I did?' Dabi says surprised.
'Did you not hear me scar face?? I said take me to Shigaraki.' Bakugou demands again.
'Hehe. Come with me then.' Dabi says as he spins around and starts walking off, leading the way as Bakugou follows him.

Meanwhile, back at UA, Kirishima and the others are getting ready to go look for Bakugou.
'Alright. Is everyone here?' Kiri asks as he smacks his fists together.
'Denki's not here.' Sero says rolling his eyes.
'Of course him out of all people isn't here.' Kiri says facepalming.
'HEY! WAIT FOR ME! I'M COMING TOO REMEMBER!' Kami comes running up to them in a hurry, panting his head right off.
'Took you long enough.' Sero says as he whacks Denki across the head.
'Ow. What's the big idea behind whacking me across the damn head, man?' Kami whines.
'Oh stuff it already Denki.' Kiri says shaking his head.
Kami grumbles loudly.
'Okay. Since everyone is here now, then lets go.' Kiri says as he sets off towards the gate of UA with the rest following right behind him.
But before they could leave, All Might pops out of no where, scaring the living daylights out of everyone.
'HELLO YOUNG ONES!' All Might says really loudly
'OH WHAT THE-' Kiri yells almost jumping out of his skin.
'WAAAH!' Sero yells as he jumps like 10 feet.
'HOLY SH-' Denki short circuits and goes dumb before even finishing his sentence off.
'ALL MIGHT! SIR! YOU DO NOT JUST JUMP OUT OF NO WHERE LIKE THIS!' Iida yells while waving his hand up and down extremely frantically.
'WAAAAAH. WHAT IN THE-!?' Izuku yells frantically as he ducks behind Todoroki.
'All Might!? What the!?' Todoroki says surprised.
'Ah! Young ones! I apologise for scaring you all. But where are you all going?' All Might asks.
'Um. We are going to town to hang out if that's okay All Might, sir.' Kiri said politely but still panting after the fright.
'Ah. Fair enough then young ones. Permission to leave granted. Enjoy yourself young ones.' All Might does a wave before disappearing.
'Phew. That was close.' Sero sighs.
'Yeah. Someone smack Denki will they?' Kiri rolls his eyes.
'You got it.' Sero says as he smacks Denki across the head again and he snaps out of it.
'Owwww. Again? Seriously dude?' Denki whines as he rubs his head.
'Okay. Lets get going.' Kiri nods as he heads off again as everyone nods and follows him, still recovering from their near heart attack experience thanks to All Might.
'Where could Bakugou have gone? He can't have went to the League of Villains could he? Bakugou always wanted to be a hero....' Kirishima thought to himself as he walked.....

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the 2nd chapter of the story! Why does Bakugou want to see Shigaraki? Will Kirishima and the others find Bakugou and come to realise the ugly truth about Bakugou? Find out in the next chapter!

-LittleDemon

Also, for those of you who have read my Unspeakable x Reader fanfic, thank you so much for reading it but I have decided to discontinue it because I don't keep up with Unspeakable and the others as much anymore since I'm more into anime and have become a weeb. However I will keep updating this fanfic when I can and when I have the motivation to. I may also go back to my TodoDeku fanfic sometime. But I hope you guys understand about the Unspeakable fanfic. Thanks for reading it! Please don't hate on me for discontinuing it. See you in the next chapter!
-Kayden