Chapter 9 - Villain Denki⚡

Bakugou yawns as Iida finally steps out of the room and they glare at each other. Iida glares at Bakugou, his eyes all blood shot and glowing a deep ocean blue from under his black bangs that hung over his eyes. He was dressed smartly in a lapis blue shirt that is neatly buttoned up to his neck, a silver white tie lay neatly done up around his neck. A black blazer sat on his upper body, it too being done up neatly. His hands were encased in black gloves and he wore black pants with a chain on one side as he adjusted his glasses with one hand.
'Well well well.' Bakugou smirks at Iida.
'Good to see you're well Bakugou.' Iida nods at him.
'Yeah yeah. Whatever. You get to stay here otherwise you'll just cause trouble at UA.' Bakugou grumbles.
'Bold of you to assume that I would cause trouble at UA Bakugou.' Iida glares at him.
'Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You're staying here smart ass.' Bakugou growls as he turns away on his heel, Todoroki and Deku following him close behind.
They leave Iida behind at the hide out with the other league members and head back to UA like nothing ever happened.
As they walk into the dorms, they get greeted by Uraraka who jumps onto Deku and hugs him in a friendly way as Todoroki gives her a death stare until Bakugou punches him in the arm.
'Hey guys! Have you seen Iida-kun anywhere? It's not like him to be gone for this long.' Uraraka tilts her head a little.
'I haven't seen him either. Sorry Uraraka.' Deku says in his normal voice through his mask.
'Neither have I.' Todoroki responds and shrugs.
Bakugou simply shrugs as if to say he hasn't seen Iida either.
'Well thanks anyway guys. Also Deku, what's with the mask? You only really ever wear one with your hero suit.' Uraraka looks back at Deku.
'Eh. I just feel like wearing it. No specific reason really.' Deku gives Uraraka a closed eyed smile.
'Oh. Okay then. Bye guys!' Uraraka waves at them and goes off on her way down the dorm hallway.
Bakugou rolls his eyes and glances at Todoroki and Deku.
'Kaminari is next. But leave him to me. You two can go do what you want. I'll call you when I need you.' He growls at them.
Deku and Todoroki nod in response and walk off in one direction together as Bakugou turns on his heel and heads for the elevator to go to Kaminari's dorm on the upper floor. A few minutes later he steps out of the elevator with his hands in his pockets and walks up to Kaminari's dorm and starts banging on his door.
'Dunce face open the fuck up!' Bakugou yells at Kami through the door.
'I'M COMING! JESUS CHRIST!' A yell can be heard from inside followed by a few thumps and crashes and a sentence almost entirely made out of curse words before a click sound is heard and the door reveals a half asleep Kaminari standing there.
'Oh! Hey Bakugou! Come on in! Just don't mind the mess! Hehe.' Kami grins as he rubs the back of his head.
'Yeah. Whatever.' Bakugou grumbles as he steps inside and Kami closes the door behind him.
'Long time no see Bakugou! What brings you here?' Kami tilts his head a little as he grins despite still being half asleep.
'Eh. You know. Wanted to see how an old dude from the squad is holding up.' Bakugou mumbles.
'Ah. I see. Well I'm doing just fine.' Kami says cheerfully as he finger guns at Bakugou.
'Don't do that shit.' Bakugou rolls his eyes.
'What? This?' Kami finger guns again.
'Yes. That. You fucking dunce face.' Bakugou face palms.
'Ah. Alright then.' Kami smiles.
'So I wanted to have a conversation with you about some shit.' He glances up at Kami.
'Oh? I'm all ears!' Kami responds cheerfully.
'So have you ever thought of your quirk, electrification isn't it? As dangerous and harmful to people?' Bakugou smirks a little.
'Well. Yeah. I'm fully aware of the face that I could potentially shock someone to death without meaning to if I lose control over my quirk.' Kami explains with a stupid thinking face.
'Well from what I see, your quirk turns you into a fucking mess whenever you short circuit yourself like a retard.' Bakugou scoffs at Kami.
'Bro. I know I look stupid when I short circuit but you don't need to take it to a whole other level man!' Kami crosses his arms.
'You'll breathe in and you'll breathe out but you're so sick of holding it all down all the time. You always go where no one sees the mess you are after using your quirk that could murder people. You think to your self that you're okay, you're alright, when really, all you are is a fucking mess.' Bakugou sneers at Kami with a villainous glare in his eyes.
'Bro... I- that's not true!! Knock it off!' Kami looks at Bakugou with terror in his golden yellow eyes.
'You're always dying inside! You're never free of the mess you are! You don't fucking admit it because you're a coward! You just disappear!' Bakugou keeps glaring at Kami, his crimson red eyes glowing brightly.
'Bakugou stop already!!! That's enough!!!' Kami falls to his knees as his hair starts to lose its golden yellow color and slowly turn shadow black, his bolt in his hair gradually fading to a glistening silver white.
'Hah. The voices are calling you into the darkness! You can hear them can't you? Give into them and come with me. You're already broken enough and no fucking good to be a hero with such a deadly quirk inside you.' Bakugou smirks as he helps Kami to his feet.
'You're right. My quirk is deadly. I'm no good of a hero with a quirk like this. I'm better off in the darkness. I will go with you.' Kami looks at Bakugou with his eyes glowing a deep yellow.
'That's what I like to hear.' Bakugou grins as he takes Kaminari to the hideout where Iida had stayed while Deku and Todoroki had already arrived there to greet their new dark friend.
Bakugou throws Kaminari into a room near by and glances at Dabi.
'Do your thing.' He growls as Dabi nods and walks into the room followed by Toga skipping behind him.
A long wait later, Kaminari emerges from the room, his hair having kept the same style but now being shadow black with a glistening silver white bolt on the side of his head. He glances at Bakugou with his eyes glowing a deep dark yellow and a small black bolt was drawn over one of his eyes while the other had a scar going through it, similar to Deku, but not having him blind yet. He wore a black choker around his neck with a black lightning bolt shaped gem hanging from it along with a dandelion yellow shirt with the top buttons undone, partially revealing his collar bones and a midnight black jacket over his shoulders with white lightning bolts drawn on it. He had kept his support items on his wrists and his glasses lay comfortably on his forehead.
'Call me Dark Bolt.' Kaminari salutes them as red electricity sparks appear around him.
'Perfect.' Bakugou smirks.
'Who's next Kacchan?' Deku tilts his head......

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! For those of you who love Kaminari, I'm sorry for what I did to him in this chapter. I'm sorry xD. But I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Like always I had fun making the descriptions for Iida and Kaminari. Who do you think should be next? Leave some comments below about who you think should be next and what Bakugou should do to them if you want. Thank you for all the really nice comments on this story. They make my day and make me want to write more chapters for you guys! We are also close to hitting 2k reads on this story so thank you for that also! But sadly I won't be able to update this story for two weeks as I am going away on holiday somewhere. Don't worry I'm keeping safe when traveling. But I promise to get back to updating this story when I come back home. I'll feel bad for leaving you guys hanging like this since you all love my story so much. Thanks so much for the support on this story. If you want to get to know me better, then follow me on instagram: littledemon.cos
I post my art and anime related stuff along with photography and other things on there. So hit me with a follow if you want. Stay tuned for the next chapter! See ya guys!

-Kayden-