Chapter 7 - Twisted Todoroki

Deku wonders the hallways of the Class 1A dorms, his mask shielding his psycho grin underneath. He eventually reaches a familiar looking dorm room. Todoroki's dorm room. Deku smiled and politely knocked on Todoroki's door and took a step back to wait for a response. Soon enough a click can be heard and the door opens to reveal Todoroki standing there and looking at Deku a little confused.
'Midoriya? Why do you have that mask on?' Todoroki asks, slightly tilting his head.
'Oh. Just personal reasons Todoroki-kun. Don't worry about it. Mind if I come in?' Deku giggles and tilts his head.
'Yeah sure. Come in.' Todoroki steps a side and lets Deku inside his dorm room.
'So what is it that you come for Midoriya?' Todoroki looks at Deku while raising an eyebrow.
'You.' Deku thought to himself before answering: 'I was wondering if we could hang out today Todoroki-kun.'
'Sure I guess. I'm not busy today or anything.' Todoroki nods in response to Deku.
'Great! Then meet me behind the school right after classes.' Deku gives him a closed eye smile.
'Sure. See you there.' Todoroki says as he does a small bow.
'Bye Todoroki-kun!' Deku happily leaves his dorm and wonders down to the common area of the dorm's where he spots Kacchan and decides to sneak up behind him and tap him on the shoulder.
'DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING DEATH WISH OR SOME SHIT YOU FUCKING EXTRA!?' Bakugou jumps to his feet and spins around, ready to blast whoever just scared the absolute shit out of him.
'Sorry Kacchan.' Deku giggles.
'Deku you fucking nerd. Are you retarded or some shit? Do you have a fucking death wish?' Bakugou snarls at Deku rather loudly as explosions escaped from the palms of his hands.
'Maybe I do.' Deku laughs.
'Fuck you.' Bakugou growls, giving him the middle finger and flipping him off.
'Well you're gonna be proud of me Kacchan.' Deku gives him a closed eye smile.
'And why the hell would I be proud of a shit like you? For scaring the fuck out of me?' Bakugou rolls his eyes.
'No silly. I got Todoroki-kun to trust me and meet up with me behind the school after classes.' Deku explains proudly.
'Oh. I see. Good job nerd. I'll be there too.' Bakugou mutters under his breath.

Later that day, Deku and Bakugou sneak behind the school to meet up with Todoroki as planned. They stood there, waiting for Todoroki as Bakugou had his nose in his phone and Deku fiddled and adjusted his mask over his face until they both hear a sudden noise and both their heads shoot a look to their left just to see Todoroki and his two colored hair appear.
'Hey Todoroki-kun!' Deku waves to Todoroki.
'Hello Midoriya.' Todoroki responds as he looks towards Bakugou.
'Why is Bakugou here too?' Shoto tilts his head a little.
'I wanted to hang out with you both too. Got a fucking problem with that icyhot?' Bakugou growls.
'No. Not at all Bakugou.' Todoroki takes a little step back from Bakugou.
'Good.' Bakugou crossed his arms.
'So why did you want to meet up with me back here?' Todoroki asks with curiosity.
'Oh. Simple. Really.' Deku giggles as he trips Todoroki over, making him fall to the ground.
'What the hell?' Todoroki starts to get up but before he can get to his feet, Bakugou jumps in and blasts Todoroki in the face, knocking him out cold.
'Come on. Lets take this fucker to the hide out.' Bakugou grumbles as he grabs Todoroki and looks around to make sure no one is there and he bucks it to the school gates and into the alleyways with Deku close behind and after going through the maze of alleyways once again, they finally make it back to the hideout where Bakugou pounds on the door repeatedly until the door opens like usual.
'SHIGARAKI!' Dabi yells for Shigaraki to come into the room.
'WHAT!?' Shigaraki hisses as he walks into the room before noticing a knocked out Todoroki on the floor.
'Well well well. Good job you two. I presume you want the same thing done to him?' Shigaraki raises an eyebrow as Bakugou nods.
'Take him away.' Bakugou grumbles as Dabi and Kurogiri drag Todoroki away into another room.
'Now we wait.' Bakugou looks at Deku with a smirk who responds with a nod.

After a few hours of waiting and having to unglue Toga from Deku about 20 times, the door finally opens and Shigaraki steps out with a pleased grin on his face.
'It has been done. Meet the new and improved Todoroki.' Shigaraki steps aside to let Todoroki out.
Out stepped Todoroki who looked nothing like before. His eyes glowed brightly, his left eye glowing bright icy blue while his right eye glowing bright metal silver. His white half of his bangs having turned shadow black and the other half a darker crimson red, his bangs hung over his glowing eyes, letting a blue and silver glow escape from between his bangs. His scar around his left eye now had silver stitches just like Dabi's burns. A small smirk was sitting on his face, not caring who could see him and a black choker could be spotted around his neck. A smear of blood could be seen on his right cheek which glistened a little in the dim lighting of the hideout. He wore a red, long sleeved, button up shirt with the top two buttons undone, revealing his collarbones and some of his chest, a black tie thats partially undone lay under the collar of his red shirt. A knife could just barely be spotted sticking out of the back pocket of his black jeans which had a chain attached on his right side and he wore his white boots from his hero suit however they were now black rather than white. Todoroki glanced at Deku and Bakugou.
'Hey there.' Todoroki's smirk remained on his face as he wiped a little bit of blood off his cheek and licked it off his finger.
'Perfect.' Bakugou and Deku both think to themselves at the same time...

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I had fun doing Todoroki's description. What will Todoroki be used for? Who is next on Bakugou's grab list? Will anyone intefere in Bakugou's plan without realizing? Stay tuned to find out in the next chapter! Also a big thank you for over 1K reads on this story! It means alot and it makes me feel more motivated to write one more chapter for all of you guys who are enjoying the story so far! It was also my birthday yesterday so thank you for getting over 1K reads by the time it was my birthday yesterday. Thanks so much! I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

-Kayden-