Chapter 3 - The Search

'Okay. Let's split up. Search the area. Every nook and crany.' Kirishima says as he looks around.
'Denki. Sero. Go check the park and near by areas. Todoroki. Midoriya. Go check the area with restaurants and bars. You never know if he went to one. Iida. You'll come with me to look around the shady area of town and check the alleyways. God knows where he could have went.' Kiri says as he looks as Iida.
'Right.' Everyone says in unison.
'If you find something or even better, find Bakugou himself, call everyone else and let them know.' Kiri adds as everyone nods and splits up to look for Bakugou.
Denki and Sero search all over the busy park and near by areas but with no use as Bakugou is no where to be seen.
At the same time, Todoroki and Midoriya wonder around the buzzing streets of town, looking inside bars and restaurants but once again with no use as not a trace of Bakugou is found.
Meanwhile, Kirishima and Iida hesitatingly enter the maze of dark alleyways, calling out for Bakugou every few minutes or so.
'I sure hope Bakugou didn't come down here.' Iida says with worry in his voice as he moves his hand up and down.
'I hope so too Iida. I hope so too.' Kiri says with wory in his voice too.
They wonder through the maze of alleyways for hours on end, losing inches of hope as they turn every corner, trying to find Bakugou without any use. But they don't give up. They keep searching from sunrise to almost sundown, looking everywhere they can and in every nook and cranny possible.

Meanwhile, deep in the alleyways, Dabi has brought Bakugou to the League of Villains hideout. Dabi kicks open the door.
'Ey master. I got someone for you.' Dabi says walking into the hideout.
'Dabi who on earth did you snatch off the streets this time?' Shigaraki hisses as he scratches his neck.
'Relax. I didn't snatch anyone off the street. This kid wanted to see you.' Dabi says rolling his eyes at Shigaraki.
'Oh? He does?' Shigarki tilts his head as he looks at Bakugou.
'Yeah I did hand face. I wanted to see you because I want to join your group of retards.' Bakugou grumbles to Shigaraki.
'Hand- what now? Its Tomura Shigaraki to you, you little shit. But you say you want to join us now do you?' Shigaraki hisses at Bakugou as he scratches his neck more.
'You fucking heard me. Yes I want to join you.' Bakugou growls at Shigaraki.
'Then welcome to the crew. You already met Dabi. That's Toga with the knife over there. That's Twice in the black and gray suit right there. That's Mr Compress with the beads in his hands over there. The rest of the crew is out somewhere. You'll meet them eventually. But go change into something else. You look too hero like wearing that shit.' Shigaraki says rubbing his hands together.
'Fine. Whatever. I'll figure some shit out.' He says to Shigaraki as he walks into another room to change.
Bakugou changes into a black shirt and black fingerless gloves along with some black ripped jeans which have silver chains clipped to either sides. He puts on some black earrings in his ears and two piercings in his bottom lip.
'Hopefully this makes hand face more happy.' He grumbles walking out of the room and glaring at Shigaraki.
'Ah. Much better. More villain like.' Shigaraki says with satisfaction as he scratches his neck.
'Yeah. Whatever. So what can I do now?' Bakugou asks as he looks at Shigaraki.
'Well. We were going to attack a near by market. If you feel like destroying something then take Dabi and go ahead and do your thing.' Shigaraki says nodding at Dabi.
'Fine. Lets go scar face.' Bakugou grumbles at Dabi.
'It's Dabi you brat.' Dabi hisses at Bakugou as he walks out the door.
'Whatever.' Bakugou grumbles as he follows Dabi out.
Dabi leads the way to the nearby market which the League planned on destroying and he perches on a nearby rooftop with Bakugou next to him.
'So when does the destroying part come in?' Bakugou grumpily tilts his head at Dabi.
'Shut up. Wait for the right time. Go blast those market stalls over there with that quirk of yours when I say so. Got it?' Dabi snaps at Bakugou.
'Fine. Christ sake.' Bakugou hisses back at Dabi.
Dabi keeps watching the market very carefully and 5 minutes later he signals at Bakugou to do his thing. Bakugou nods and leaps off the rooftop and towards the market stalls, blasting them with his explosions as he flies through the air and lands next to the stalls which are engulfed with bright orange and yellow flames, dancing over the remains of the market stalls. Soon enough, Dabi jumps down from the rooftop and finishes the rest of the market stalls with his cremation quirk with a grin and signals Bakugou to head back to the hideout. Bakugou nods and disappears from sight, quickly and quietly making his way back to the hideout.
'This was actually fun.' Bakugou thought to himself as he reached the hideout and the second he walks through the door he gets ambushed by Toga.
'HEY! GET OFF ME YOU CRAZY WOMAN!' Bakugou yells at Toga as she smiles psychotically.
'Can I have some of your blood? Can. I? Can I? CAN I?' Toga says excitedly.
NO! NOW GET THE FUCK OFF ME!' Bakugou loudly growls at Toga and blasts her off him and into a wall.
'Okay. Who the fuck is causing all the rucus this time!?' Shigaraki hisses as he walks into the room, scratching his neck as usual.
'She fucking started it by ambushing me the DAMN SECOND I walked through that fucking door.' Bakugou growls at Toga.
'Oops!' Toga giggled.
'For fuck sake. TOGA! What did I tell you about ambushing our members of the league you idiot???' Shigaraki hisses at Toga as he scratches his neck more.
'Sorry Shiggy!' Toga giggles.
'Oh for jesus- It's Tomura Shigaraki to you Toga! Jesus christ.' Shigaraki says as he scratches his neck even more than usual.
'You gonna punish that little psycho or fucking what?' Bakugou grumbles at Shigaraki.
'I can't take this. I can't fucking take this. Kurogiri give Toga a suitable punishment. I can't take this.' Shigaraki says with anger in his voice while frustratingly scratching his neck.
'Yes Tomura Shigaraki. You go calm down.' Kurogiri says as he nods at Shigaraki who leaves the room.
'Make that punishment really fucking harsh.' Bakugou hisses at Kurogiri.
Kurogiri nods as he warps Toga away somewhere else.
'Hah. This is cool. I bet the others aren't even looking for me!' Bakugou thought to himself with a grin...

Hey guys! Thanks for reading chapter 3 of this story! Hope you enjoyed it! Will Kirishima and the others find Bakugou? Will Bakugou find out that his friends are looking for him? Will Bakugou be happy to see his friends? Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out what happens next!

-Kayden