Chapter 5 - The Plan

Kirishima drags Bakugou by the arm back to UA as Bakugou grumbles to himself, wishing nothing more than just for his plan to work out the way he wants to.
'If this plan fails I'm going to lose my fucking mind.' Bakugou thought to himself as Kiri dragged him through the UA gates and into the dorms where most of class 1A already was.
'HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT!' Kiri grins as he smashes through the door.
A few 'what?'s and 'hm?'s could be heared being mumbled as no one looks up to realise that Bakugou him grumpy self is back.
'BAKUGOU IS BACK!' Kiri exclaims with an even bigger grin as people finally start to look up and gasps and cheers can be heard, slowly emerging from the class.
'Bakugouuuu! Where the hell you been bro!?' Kaminari jumps up and down on the spot like the idiot he is.
'None of your fucking business.' Bakugou growls as he smacks Kami across the head really hard.
'Owwww. Cmon man!' Kami whines.
'Bakubro! Glad to see you back!' Sero grins at Bakugou.
'Whatever tape arms.' Bakugou grumbles in response.
'Bakugou! Oh my gosh! You're back!' Mina runs over to try to hug Bakugou.
'No racoon eyes. No fucking hugs.' Bakugou says as he pushes Mina away with his hand.
'Whyyyy.' Mina whines quite loudly.
'Becauseeeee.' Bakugou mimics Mina on purpose.
'Kacchan?' Bakugou heard an annoying voice speak up from between people.
'Oh fuck me. Shitty Deku too? Someone end me.' Bakugou thinks to himself as Deku starts approaching him.
'Kacchan. You're back.' Deku walks up to Bakugou and smiles before looking at Bakugou again.
'But what is all this, Kacchan?' Deku srarts looking at Bakugou's clothes and piercings to try to piece everything together.
'Okay. That's fucking enough.' Bakugou shoves Deku to the side who almost loses his balance and trips over.
Bakugou stomps to his dorm and Kiri follows him in.
'Well I know who I'm gonna get killed first.' Bakugou thinks to himself.
'Welcome back Bakukgou!' Kiri grins.
'Yeah. Whatever. I'm tired. So get the fuck out my dorm.' Bakugou grumbles at Kiri.
'Yeah. Sure. Text me if you need anything.' Kiri salutes at Bakugou and heads out of his dorm as Bakugou nods after him.
'Time to lure Deku out and fuck with his head.' Bakugou smirks and rubs his hands together and reaches for his phone.

💥: Hey shitty nerd. Meet me at the fucking school gates tomorrow morning at 8 or else I'll blast you to fucking hell
🥦: K-Kacchan.... why??
💥: Don't fucking question me. Just do it or else your sorry ass will end up in hell itself
🥦: O-okay Kacchan. I'll be there. I p-promise....
💥: fucking good

Bakugou throws his phone onto his bedside table, making a loud thud as he jumps onto his bed and puts his arms behind his head as he leans back and closes his eyes, slowly starting to doze off and falls fast asleep almost right away.

The next morning he wakes up early, throws some clothes on and heads to the gate of UA after fixing up his hair to wait for Deku to eventually show up.
'If he doesn't show up I'm gonna send his sorry ass all the way to fucking hell.' Bakugou mutters to himself as he pulls his phone out and starts scrolling through stuff.
'K-Kacchan? You w-wanted to meet me here?' Deku says in a shaky voice as he approaches Bakugou.
Bakugou looks up from his phone.
'Took you fucking long enough shitty nerd.' Bakugou growls at Deku as small explosions escape from the palms of his hands.
'EEP!' Deku jumps back. 'S-So what did you want from me K-Kacchan?'
'I want you to come with me somewhere.' Bakugou mutters.
'Why?' Deku tilts his head a little.
'It doesn't fucking matter why. Just fucking come with me.' Bakugou says in an angrier tone.
'But what if I don't want to?' Deku keeps his head tilted a little.
'This isn't a fucking choice Deku. NOW COME WITH ME YOU SHITTY NERD!' Bakugou snaps and blasts Deku in the face with an explosion, knocking Deku out cold.
'This will make it easier.' Bakugou grumbles as he picks Deku up and walks away from UA and into the dark alleys where god knows what is lurking inside there. Bakugou keeps walking through the maze of alley ways until he reaches a familiar looking metal door and pounds on it with his fist three times.
'TOGA DID YOU ORDER PIZZA AGAIN!?' Dabi could be heard yelling from inside at Toga as he walks up to the door and peeks out.
'Oh it's you. Get in.' Dabi grumbles as he unlocks the door and lets Bakugou inside.
Bakugou glances around.
'Where's hand face? I got something for him.' He motions towards Deku who is still out cold.
'Ah. I'll get him.' Dabi nods as he walks to another room and yelling can be heard from it.
'FINE. LET ME SEE WHAT HE HAS.' Shigaraki hisses as he shoves Dabi out of the way and walks up to Bakugou.
'I got you him. Just like I said I would as part of the plan.' Bakugou nods as he motions towards Deku once more.
'Ah. I see. Good job Katsuki. Is there anything specific you want us to do to him or can we just do what we like?' Shigaraki asks with a grin as he starts to rub his hands together.
'Do what you want but first...' Bakugou whispers something to Shigaraki who nods with a grin.
'Sure.' Shigaraki grins as he grabs Deku and drags him away to another room.
Bakugou cracks his knuckles and turns around on his heel and heads for the door again, walking back into the maze of alleyways as he hears the door lock behind him and he starts making his way back to UA once again.
'So far so good. Stupid nerd.' Bakugou smirks to himself.....

Hey guys! Thanks for reading the next chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! What's gonna happen to Deku? Who is Bakugou's next target? Will anyone else find out about his plan? Stay tuned to find out in the next chapter!
-Kayden-