Part 2 - Flayed

Billy stepped to the side, proudly showing off his accomplishment. Mike gasped. What he saw horrified him and he froze. El, his love, laying on the floor, a tentacle of some sort latched onto her face with 4 sharp... what were they? Teeth? Claws? Thoughts and questions raced through Mike's  mind as he ran to her. The strange arm retracted back into the mind flayer. It was done. Finished. No going back now.

Mike had Eleven in his arms, trying everything to wake her with tears in his eyes. He looked down at the girl in his arms, tears now streaming down his cheeks uncontrollably, she had four small cuts on her face, all bleeding. "What did you do?!"

El's eyes opened slowly. She looked at Mike who smiled back at her. 'Phew you're okay. I thought I'd lose you.. again' Mike whispered.
Eleven stared with a confused look on her face. Her expression changed to anger. Suddenly Mike was sent flying through the air. He crashed through a glass display and watched as a single red drip of blood trickled out of her nose. 'El??' Mike said in disbelief. No reply.

Eleven stood up and things around her began to levitate. Bins, plants, clothes from stores. It was like an army, preparing to fight by her side as she stepped towards her friends.

As El got closer, the others could see her changing and soon realised what was happening. El's eyes got darker as thick black lines streamed up her arms and legs. Her whole body was wrapped in dark veins, even her eyes had black streaks in them.

Max stepped towards her 'El...' . Eleven ignored her, eyes set on Mike as if no one else was with them. 'El this isn't you... stop. Don't listen to him, don't let him get you' El ignored her again and reached Mike, who was laying half-conscious in shards of glass.  She raised a hand and the objects around her followed it, all hovering in the air above her. El drew her hand back, preparing to send everything forwards.. towards Mike. She was about to launch everything when suddenly she was knocked to ground.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello to the very few people reading this, I'm back with part 2 which I almost forgot to post 😂😂 so already I'm starting to mess up 😂😂 Anyways I hope you enjoyed this part and feel free to leave predictions in the comments, I'd love to know what you think will happen next.
-The strange person writing this
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•