This one

It had been wonderful months of intimacy. Exchanging glance, smile and thought. His appearance wasn't all atractive. It was his mind that catch my attention from the start. And his back also. I always love to see a man with a good shape of his back The way he spoke was fresh and full of passion. He was a good storyteller and I was always craving for his stories.

We were sitting inside the car with windows open. We were in a highway road talking about everything.
And then one day I came up with a question that made him stay silent. The same never ending question that left unanswered. Even though his mind was bright, he never came up with the proper answer to all these. To that I was thinking why we met in the wrong time and why we shouldn't be seen together. The beautiful sky is whispering about two beautiful soul intertwined in this world of chaos.

Lately I have feeling that this will soon end. All we have now will go. The sky will be pitch black with nothing but the lonely moon.

I had choices since the very beginning. I could just walk away when he came to me. And there's so many things I could have done to change the fact.

Why would I fall to those words he made as if it was the words he made only for me? Why would he let me floating in a space of uncertainty?

The future was part of unfulfilled dreams. Our main intention was to recklessly making each other happy with all we had and that was all that mattered.

I have always enjoyed being with him. He lead a nice and brilliant life. Sometimes I would watch him eating, even when he didn't talk. Everything fascinates me, even his flaws, awkwardness, delightfulness. He never like to admit it.

He might never become my sun, but he was the star. And the night wouldn't as beautiful as it was if he wasn't there.

But the night has and end just like everything in this world. With the swollen eyes I looked at my own reflection on the mirror and sometimes started blaming myself for what happened in my life. But the heart had its choices and I let it be.

I started thinking that it was all dream and the pain was never actually existed. But somehow I felt alive even if I'm lonely. I just don't know there was something that he did that I couldn't understand but it inconciously touched my universe of thought.

The time passed, it took more time for me to feel. I still recall his face and voice. Some of our conversations we had about sweets and bitter of life. But those images gradually began to lose the shape. As if losing focus, the images blurred.

We can't keep what we have. And we don't have to worry a thing. I love him fiercely, without any hint of fear. I profoundly knows that the possibility of him hurting me is strong. But then again, what is love in the first place?

We are all temporary. We will be gone soon and so does all the things in the world. Neither of us is certain of what will happen next. Maybe we will meet and talk again, not today, but someday.. eventually.