The Shadow of Your Back

Since the first time I met you, I always adore your back. The back was well-built and it seemed comfortable for me to lean there. Then it happened. Even for once. I remember those days that you grab my hand with your rough palm and keep teasing me because you know I don't like it. I always smile when I write about this. And I thought everyone would be bored as hell when I always write something about you, again and again.

I don't know how my life would become so lost without you. Cause from everyone I knew, you are the one who gave me the best treatment as a girl and that's all I need.

I do remember when we're going to steal your free time just to have a lunch or even a cup of coffee. You always know when I need you the most. You are funnier than you think. You are kind. You are gentle. And you are that man I always adore.

But now, when I drive somewhere far on the highway, the song 'Somewhere Only We Know' always be in my playlist. Because the song always remind me how I scream when you drove my car like an insane one and that is why I learn to drive like you. To be honest, I will never forget about our silly moment together.

Even now we're in the same place, we're not who we were before. We are strangers. We don't know each other. And when I see the shadow of your back, I hope to see you in my dream thousand times when I sleep. When I see the shadow of your back, I hope you'll turn your back on me and smile, and ask me to go somewhere like we used to. And when I see the shadow of your back, I wish we could repeat our story once again.

I miss you so bad. You could never imagine how much it hurts me and it might kill me somehow.

I miss you. Maybe more than billion times.