You Are My Universe

If I can tell you how big this universe, I will tell you that the universe for me is just one person. And that person is you. You; who never reply to my messages. You; who never ask me for hang out like we used to again. You; who has a strong and well-built back. You; who has a rough palm of your hand. You; who never know how our friendship became disaster for me. You; the one who never know how much I longing for you.

I tried. To runaway some years apart from you. I tried. To heal all these feeling back as we known each others at first. I tried. To not writing about you. I tried. To remove all the memories behind.

You choose her. I knew I made a mistake. I fell in love with someone I shouldn't put my heart to. You choose her. Even if we met everyday for doing something wonderful just you and me. You choose her. The girl who stole my whole world with a snap of finger. And she was; my friend too.

I can only say I miss you, again and again. And I don't know if you read this or not. But I hope you read it so we can put back the puzzles we trying to solve back then. 

"I'm sorry I let me fall for you,

I can erase you and forget you but I can't undo you,

you're the hands i can't hold

the words I'm not told when I'm lonely

and I don't want you back

I just wanna have what you took from me,

stars fade away they just crash into space

disappear from the lights like you and I"

The 'Undone' song by Haley Reinhart stuck in my head along with my tears run down from my eyes, whenever I remember about us.

I'm sorry...