Dear you

Dear you.
Those years we left our story behind.
But every detail is still hanging on my mind.
Maybe that time you're just being kind to me and there's no more than that while I grew my feelings for you. I remember every details whenever you're with me. Every song we listened together. Every steps you go I'll go.
Actually I just wanna meet you for just one more time. Everything I want and need in this world was you. I never forget those memories even just for a day. Especially whenever I heard our song we sang together. Every corner of the road we've ever traveled together. How you remind me to eat even when I'm on my diet. How your eyes look through me. How we laugh for something that wasn't funny at all. How awful your voice when you sing your favorite song. How you taught me to drive faster in highway. How you ordered my coffee and I wasn't complained because you really know what I like. How we spent our lunch in the same restaurant almost everyday and never get bored. And I still remember the smell of your perfume behind that black hoodie.
Also how hard your palm skin if you touch me and tease me so I'll scream a little to make you stop.
I remember we watch a super boring movie and you stay okay with that. I was going to cry but not now
I remember how happy I am whenever I'm with you. But then I realised that you're not meant for me. I'm not the right one for you. You choose someone better than me in every way. And thats okay. I cried a lot, but  I won't now. It's totally different.
I just want to know, can we be friends to each other just like we used to?
I lowered my pride just to know what make you so hard to avoid me?