chapter 1

Second year had just ended as class 2-A were heading for summer break this time they could choose whether to train or relax. Izuku was going to train at his fathers home town which was in the countryside his plan was to invite Ochako to the Midoriya Family home to possibly move their relationship to the next level he walked to the dorms to pack just like many others were doing.

When he finished he went to knock on Ochako's door but before he could knock he heard moans and Katsuki's voice "Round face thanks for letting me take your first time! I bet Deku was too much of a pussy to do it with you!" Izuku is usually a peaceful guy but this was something he wouldn't let go.

Izuku charged up 45% of One For All and smashed the door to bits as he saw Ochako penetrated by his bully Izuku unleashed black whip around Katsuki's neck and shouted "Get over here!" The commotion caused all of 2-A to rush to the scene they all saw Ochako nude with blood on her sheets and a naked Katsuki. Everyone was disappointed in her as they turned to Izuku who slammed Katsuki into the ground with tremendous force only to hover over him and beat his face close to being unrecognizable.

Iida had called the teachers Aizawa, Mic and AllMight came at the end only to see izuku with bloody hands toss Katsuki a handkerchief telling him "clean yourself up you bleeding."

Aizawa: What the hell happened!

Izuku: Ask the slut!

Allmight, Mic and Aizawa had turned to the busted door to see a sight that was like a flashback to each of them. They now realized what had transpired they check bakugou's pulse which was stable But his face was beaten close to unrecognizable.

Aizawa: Any last words you want to tell Uraraka

Izuku: I loved you! Now I see you're just a Slut who's been playing me like a chump!I don't need you its you who needs me! Look at these!!

Izuku shows her two tickets to Disneyland he bought with his own money. When she told him that she had never gone he save all his money to buy the best tickets which included a hotel room. At this very same moment again Aizawa, Mic and AllMight felt like they were watching the past as this event happened to all three of them.

Ochako: D-d-d- Deku im sorry

Izuku: Fuck off bitch! Sensei's im off for summer

Aizawa: We'll see you when  you get back.

Everyone was shocked knowing that they let Izuku go after they witnessed the major beating he handed Katsuki.

This was a side of Deku that nobody has ever seen before which truly scared them hopefully he will be better once he returns after summer.

( hey guys I just started turn this one shot into a story with a few chapters hopefully you'll enjoy it till next time peace ✌)