Chapter 11

Time had gone by quickly but it was very troublesome for Izuku since Ochako began to wear super skimpy clothes. Though that plan of hers backfired because the only ones who were attracted to her were the perv duo Kaminari,  Mineta and Tic-Tac dick.

It was officially the last of school before winter break it was a cold Monday morning everyone was only doing intensive hero training. Before 3-A began their regular day one person four people were missing Izuku, Setusuna who was promoted to 1-A, Tsuyu and Aizawa. Snipe would gladly cover for Aizawa when the four missing people finally arrived they were wearing formal clothing.

The reason for this was because the Elementary branch of UA held their culmination ceremony today.

Flashback

Eri: Mommy, Daddy can I ask you something?

Izuku: Sure Snowball what is it?

Setsuna: Are you okay?

Eri: I am. I wanted to know that if you could come to my culmination ceremony?

Setsuna: Of course sweetheart we wouldn't miss it for the world. We need to talk to Aizawa Sensei to get permission to attend the event

Eri: Uncle Shota? Can he come too?

Izuku: We will try to see if he can make it

They made their way to Aizawa's room who was located on the ground floor as the trio knocked.

Aizawa: What's wrong problem child?

Izuku: well Eri wanted to ask you something.

Eri: Uncle Shota could you please give mommy and daddy permission to attend my culmination ceremony.

Aizawa: sure let me write a note to make sure I don't forget. Now i have papers to grade

Before Aizawa could close his door something stopped it and he looked to see what snagged the door it was Eri.

Aizawa: Was there something else?

Eri: Yes.. Would it be possible for you to come too Uncle Shota?

Aizawa: of Course let me write a note so that I get someone to cover for me.

After a few minutes Tsuyu Asui showed up and asked permission to attend her younger sisters culmination ceremony as well.
(Flashback ends)

As Izuku, Setsuna, Eri and Tsuyu had sat down in their seats Aizawa had dismissed Snipe as he took his place on the podium. Eri sat on Setsunas lap as she had a medal a few papers and a small trophy with her

Aizawa: Sorry for being tardy class we had to attend the UA Elementary culmination ceremony.

Aizawa was going to dismiss their class early so they could get winter break started until he saw Ochako's hand go up.

Aizawa: Yes uraraka?

Ochako: why were you at the Elementary culmination ceremony?

Aizawa: Eri asked me to attend if you're wondering why she has those papers they are the awards she received for Outstanding academic improvement, Perfect attendance and outstanding citizen.

A round of applause was given to Eri for doing well in her studies. When the applause died down Ochako looked at Eri  and asked

Ochako: Eri why didnt you tell mommy I would have loved to see you get your rewards.

Setsuna was ready to slug Ochako across the face as she called herself Mommy.

Eri: I did tell mommy and she and daddy came.

Before anything else Katsuki's fuse had gone off as he began to shout and howl like a chimpanzee.

Katsuki: Oi Round Face!!!!!! Why do you bother with that usele.......

Izuku activated blackwhip and dragged Katsuki over to him as he shouted "Get over here!" He was then slammed into the ground again the rest looked at Aizawa hoping he would intervene but he stood by the desk watching it play out. Izuku hovered over Katsuki as he released some killer intent with one hand on his throat

Izuku: If anyone is useless its you! Three years and you still haven't gotten your provisional license! You have 1 final chance in spring before we graduate but why bother I know you're going to fail! Ochako  you chose a failure over me good luck in life you'll need it.

After this Aizawa made his announcement for dismissal many left as they went with family to celebrate christmas. Izuku and Setsuna packed their bags during the weekend upon getting home they picked up their bags and were ready to leave.

Eri: Mommy where are we going?

Setsuna: Well sweety were going to take you to meet your grandmas and grandpas.

Eri: who are my grandma's and grandpas?

Izuku: Well Eri my mom and dad are your grandma and grandpa.

Setsuna: My mom and dad are also your grandma and grandpa.

Izuku: You'll also get to meet your great grandparents

Eri: What makes them great?

Izuku: Its because they are our grandma and grandpas

Eri: we have a big family.

Izuku: Yes we do now lets get going mommy's side of the family are waiting to meet you and your going to be a surprise to my family.

Eri: How are going to see grandma and grandpa?

Izuku: We're going to drive there.

Eri: When did you get the car?

Setsuna: Remember the weekend you went to play with Kota.

Eri: yes.

Setsuna: Well me and papa went car shopping thanks to getting help from my grandma and grandpa we were able to get it. Now lets hop in so we can see them.

All bags were loaded Izuku got behind the wheel he made sure Eri was buckled in Setsuna was riding shotgun. Now the family of 3 made their way to see the family.

(Hey everyone new chapter please enjoy til next time peace ✌)