chapter 14

It was 11 o'clock am and both lovers Izuku and Setsuna  slept in late due to their long night of love making but Izuku felt something poke his cheek causing him to wakeup as he opened his eye he saw Eri.

Eri: Wake up daddy.

Izuku: Sweety whats wrong?

Eri: Nothing but Grandma told me to wake you and mommy for breakfast.

Setsuna began to wake up as she saw Eri " Awe did our snow angel come to sleep with us?"

Eri: Good morning mommy Grandma says wake up for breakfast.

The two wake up and join everyone for breakfast making light conversation nothing eventful happens but after breakfast  Izuku's grandfather and grandmother wanted to talk in private

Izuku: What's up grandma,grandpa?

Akira:Izuku we're extremely happy you got a wonderful woman with you and a precious daughter.

Megumi: I've always dreamed of seeing our first great grandchild and you blessed us with one. I don't care what anyone says Eri is a full blooded Midoriya

Izuku: Thanks I appreciate the kind and words

Akira: Now for the most important part we want you to have these

Izuku couldn't believe it because the rings he was just handed were the same rings his grandparents wore

Izuku: Wait aren't these your rings I can't take them.

Akira: Izuku were old you've brought us plenty of joy through the years. We'd like for these rings to be passed on

Megumi: Now it's your turn we would like for you to carry on this tradition please.

Without them knowing Eri was looking for Izuku when she found them she surprised them a bit.

Eri: Daddy! Oh you're with great grandpa and great grandma. I'm sorry did I bother you?

Izuku: No snowball what's up?

Eri: I wanted to know what we would do today? What's in your hand daddy?

Izuku: Well I wanted to ask you how much do you love mommy.

Eri: I love mommy tons why?

Izuku: Well I wanted your opinion because I would like her to become a Midoriya too.

Eri: How will she become a Midoriya?

Izuku: well I'm gonna ask her to marry me

He showed the rings to her and her eyes sparkled she was excited to know mommy would become a Midoriya like her.

Eri: When did you buy the rings?

Izuku: Your great grandpa and great grandma gave them to me these are the ones they wore.

Akira: well Eri you see we gave the rings to your daddy because we might not have much time and we want them to be passed down.

Eri: Not much time I dont get it?

Megumi: you see Eri me and great grandpa are old we dont know if we'll wake up tomorrow.

Eri began to cry realizing that they might die any day she ran and embraced both of them. She activated  her quirk and a blinding light engulfed Izuku's grandparents when it died down izuku saw a young man and woman who looked to be in their late 20s early 30s

 She activated  her quirk and a blinding light engulfed Izuku's grandparents when it died down izuku saw a young man and woman who looked to be in their late 20s early 30s

Izuku: Grandpa, Grandma is that you?

They were both surprised to see each other as they did when they first met.

Akira:what happened to us?

Eri: I'm sorry great grandpa I didn't want to lose you or great grandma so I used my quirk. I'm sorry

Megumi: oh princess it's thanks to you we'll be around a lot longer now let's do this for your great grandpa and great grandma on your mommy's side of the family.

When Eri finished using her quirk Setsuna noticed her grandmother looked like an older version of herself and Her grandfather looked the same but younger she couldn't  tell who he reminded her of. Afterwards Eri was exhausted from using her quirk and went to sleep the family decided to laze around for the day.

(Time skip Christmas day)

It was Christmas day everyone was enjoying themselves Eri was showered with tons of presents which consisted of New clothes, Toys,school supplies she was grateful for what she received. The time came and everything was going quiet izuku spoke to setsuna.

Izuku: Setsuna..

Setsuna: Yeah babe?

Izuku: I love you more than anything  else in the world you and Eri mean everything to me. I wasn't sure how my life would have been if you hadn't come into my life. For that I'm eternally grateful but in front of our family I have to know Will you marry me.....

As Izuku got down on one knee and showed her the ring it was the one Izuku's grandmother wore she turned to her only to receive a nod.

Setsuna: Yes!Yes a million times yes!

She jumped and latched herself onto Izuku planting a passionate kiss on his lips when she let go and broke the kiss Izuku put the ring on her which fit perfectly.

Setsuna: Eri look I'm going to be a Midoriya like you!

Eri: Yay our family is complete!

Eri said as she ran and embraced her mom and they were both snuggled by Izuku. Many photos were taken and new family moments were made when Eri was put to bed the adults Including Izuku and Setsuna partook in shots of Sake to celebrate the engagement the night ended without any incident.

(Hey guys new chapter please enjoy next chapter will be the end peace ✌)