Chapter 4

Izuku wore a darkgreen Yukata that was given to him by his grandfather he then went next door to pick up his date he saw her wear a lighter shade of green. They arrived at the festival and went to many of the stalls there was a stall that sold dinosaur shaped sweets with AllMights face on the bodies. There were also games and other activities to participate in.

The two teens laughed as they enjoyed themselves but what wasn't noticed was the fact they held hands the entire time. For Izuku it felt Natural as if Setsuna was the one for him when Setsuna noticed it she didn't pull her hand away to her she felt like the missing piece was finally found .The date they shared was enjoyable when Izuku dropped her off home he planted a kiss on Setsuna's cheek but that wasnt enough for her she smashed her lips on his. As they broke the kiss Setsuna saw a note on the door that read "went out to dinner with the midoriya's." Setsuna felt very bold and she didn't want the night to end.

Setsuna: Care to take this inside?

She said after unlocking and opening the door. That was all that was needed to be said as Izuku had picked her up bridal style carried her inside closing and locking the door behind him.

(Lemon 🍋)

Once in Setsuna's room they picked up where the heated make out session izuku had put down setsuna and lifted her so he could pin her against the wall. She then wrapped her legs around his waist while her arms wrapped around his neck as she ran her fingers through his curly hair. Izuku began to dry hump her slowly as both their private areas rubbed against eachother as this continued she moaned as they made out. Setsuna released her hold on him and broke the kiss only to start removing her Yukata so right before his eyes she removed her clothes and he saw her sexy curvy figure.

She had walked to him in a seductive manner and undid his yukata only for her to see a well toned and extremely fit body she then pulled his boxers down and was met with 8.5 inch cock which left her in awe. Setsuna then began to jerk him off then she wrapped her mouth around his member alternating speeds which made him moan in pleasure and that gave setsuna a smile knowing he was enjoying her mouth. She kept at it until she heard him "i-i-Im gonna cum!" He then let his load flow into her mouth which she held all his essence and showing him that she swallowed it all.

This made Izuku hard again and he flipped the tables on her as she laid on her back Izuku kissed her lips then placed kisses along her neck, breasts, stomach and finally on her pussy. Setsuna felt embarrassed that he kissed her flower but then Izuku spread her legs open and began to run his toung on her clit causing her to squirm he then used his toung to insert it into her womanhood. This made Setsuna wild as she pushed his face deeper into her pussy which made Izuku eat her out until her juices were on his face.

Setsuna was pleased but she wanted more than what she got she grabbed Izuku's face and said to him in a seductive manner " I want you to Texas Smash me"  Izuku knew a line was about to be crossed but he didn't have protection "I dont have any rubbers on me" he said with a hint of disappointment while setsuna pulled out one from her purse
"Why do you have a condom" Izuku asked "Grandma thought we'd need it i can't believe she was right" Izuku was about to grab the condom but setsuna opened it put the tip in her mouth and slid it onto Izuku's penis with her mouth. This made Izuku very excited and caused his member to harden even more. Izuku then pinned her to the bed as he caressed Setsuna's curvy figure he spread her legs and was teasing the entrence of her womanhood he moved slow as he penetrated the hymen she then clung to izuku as she was getting comfortable with his size.

Izuku saw the expression of pain on her face he then kissed her lips and in order to forget about the pain. She then whispered into his ear "you can move now" he then began to slowly rock back and forth picking up speed as Setsuna's moaned from pleasure until she practically yelled "Fuck me Harder mark me as yours!" Izuku complied with her request as he lifted her off the bed and began to pound her pussy as he stood up and she hung onto him she tried to turn away as her face showed a very lewd expression. He whisperes into her ear "let me see your face" one look and he knew that she was loving every second he pounded her then he smashed his lips onto hers and finally blew a load while Setsuna had a look of ecstasy.
(Lemon 🍋 end)

(Hey guys another chapter please enjoy peace ✌)