Chapter 10

After Ochako saw two shadows preform the acts of love making she ran to her room and cried her eyes out knowing that any chance of getting Izuku back was gone but she wanted to try.

When 20 minutes passed by Ochako decided to head to Izuku's again to try and talk it out. In front of Izuku's door she  knocked and heard someone complain. A few seconds later Izuku opened the door to see someone just to ruin his mood.

Izuku: What do you want?

Ochako: can i come inside i wanna talk.

Izuku: No.

From the back she heard Setsuna ask and approach the door. " Babe who is i.... Oh" Setsuna's mood was ruined thanks to seeing Ochako.

Ochako: Can i come in so we can talk?

Setsuna: Only if you're going to explain why you ruined 2 lives.

The three were at the kitchen table sitting Ochako was silent and didnt know how to start.
"Well we're waiting!" Izuku was becoming impatient his anger at seeing her was going to cause him to flip the table.

Ochako: Im sorry........

Izuku: And!!!!!!! Is that it what kind of halfassed apology is that!!!! You slept with the bastard who ruined my childhood!

Setsuna: You Also ruined Eri's life! I bet she won't trust you now!

Ochako: Eri Loves me!

Setsuna: She was here yesterday and when she saw me she asked " Is that my new mommy?"

Ochako had looked to Izuku for confirmation only to see him nod his head which caused her to be in denial. Not wanting to accept the truth

Ochako: I want my daughter and boyfriend back!

Setsuna: like I told you before the night you slept with Micro Dick was when you ruined your life.

Both Izuku and Setsuna stood up to show her the door when Setsuna taunted Ochako by grabbing Izuku's cock on the outside of his jeans while his manhood was visible and said
"This is mine, This is where my babies will come from!"

This made Ochako upset before a big shouting match between the two women could continue there was a knock at the door Izuku went to see who was there after getting Setsuna's hand off his junk.

When Izuku finally opened the door it was none other than Aizawa, Nezu, Cementoss and Eri.

Izuku: Sensei's to what do i owe the pleasure of your arrival?

Eri: Mama,Papa Im home!!

Ochako bent over to pick up Eri but she had done a cut like a football player to avoid Ochako like the plague.

Setsuna: Snow angel welcome home.

Aizawa: I spoke to Cementoss to see when he could created the extra room and he said he was free. Second miss tokage we found a better accommodation for you so you wouldn't sacrifice your recommended status.

Nezu: Ive decided to open a primary and Middle school within the campus. So any student who is accepted can be allowed to have their younger siblings enrolled with them as well. Ms Eri will be attending third grade along with Mandala's nephew here at UA I'll ensure the two are in the same class.

Izuku: Isn't that great you and Kota get to be in the same class.

Eri: Me and Ko-chan?

Setsuna: Yup and you'll be learning here at UA so when class ends you can come home with us.

Eri: Yay!!!!!

Cementoss got to work while they talked about this new arrangement he came to join them after 15 minutes letting them know the room was ready.

Aizawa: great before I give you all of Eri's stuff to unpack i brought the adoption forms.

Ochako stood dumbfounded as the teachers ignored her existence while she witnessed Setsuna and Izuku become the legal guardians of Eri.

Setsuna asked Aizawa to snap a picture of the 3 while she held the officially stamped adoption form after doing so she sent the picture to her family as it was captioned "Just became a mommy to this Snow angel" as her family saw this picture her phone was blown up with messages by her family.

Setsuna put her phone on silent and listened to the conversation between Eri and Aizawa.

Aizawa: Eri Midoriya welcome to your new family.

Eri: I have papa's last name?

Aizawa: yes you do.

Eri: What about uncle shota?

Aizawa: Ill always be around when you need me

Eri ran to Aizawa and gave him the biggest hug she could with her strength and said "Thankyou for everything!" Eri's belongings were left at his door and Once the teachers and principal left Izuku and Setsuna turned to Eri and said  "Welcome home !"

Ochako: Eri Come to mommy

Izuku/Setsuna: You're still here?

Eri: You're not mommy.....

"This is mommy" Eri said as she went to embrace Setsuna and that was like the nail in the coffin Ochako left but not before she Vowed to get Izuku and Eri back in her life. Eri looked at Izuku and said "She's crazy right daddy?"

Izuku: She sure is snowball she sure is.

While Izuku and Eri played together Setsuna checked her phone and saw the same message from her parents and grandparents let us meet our grandchild/greatgrandchild so we can spoil her.

(Hey everyone hope you're all enjoying this I plan to end it soon. Til next time ✌)