Chapter 15 the end/ future

When holiday break finally ended Setsuna announced her engagement to Izuku many were happy. The school year then progressed like scheduled except for a war between Villians and Heroes thanks to Titan many villians learned that the symbol of Hope had arrived.

After the war UA graduation had come and many had graduated except bakugou since like Izuku predicted failed his provisional license exam which was a requirement to meet for graduation before becoming an actual hero.

Izuku was given the honor of Valedictorian he gave the speech that shook many to the core. This was a boost for many who truly wanted change

(Speech)

Hello to all of you in attendance and thank you for attending the graduation ceremony I'd like to thank every teacher and faculty member who assisted in our growth one way or another many who inspired our lives to change. I'd like to especially thank Allmight who stood as the symbol of peace for so long we thank you now it's your time to rest and its our turn. My goal in life isn't to make tons of money and be famous but to become the symbol of hope but to become a voice for the small quirkless communities who have been forgotten. I will become the voice for the forgotten
(Speech end)

Many in the audience clapped and rejoiced as the birth of a new symbol had arrived. As the ceremony proceeded Izuku and his entire family left as Setsuna held Eri in her arms)

(10 years later)

Both Izuku and Setsuna were now 28 Eri had turned 18 as the whole Midoriya family saw the day she graduated she then became a full fledged hero along with her boyfriend Kota Izumi. The duo had begun to work for a top notch agency and were know to be the next powerhouse team just like Titan and Lizardy the two had a day off and decided to visit Izuku and Setsuna since they took Paternity and Maternity respectively.

Setsuna was carrying twins she and Izuku were staying at the countryside where they fell in love when a knock at the door came it was none other than Eri and Kota in their hero gear.

(A/N: I to be honest would have gone with Nightingale(Eri) and Water hero Torrent (Kota)

Izuku answered the door and saw his daughter he then hugged her and carried her like she was still the little 8 year old she once was.

Eri: Dad stop I'm not a little girl anymore..

Izuku: but you'll always be my snowball.

Kota was just smirking and snickering trying not to laugh since the scene was just too funny to him.

Izuku: so what brings you two here?

Eri: We had a few days off and I wanted to see you and mom. Kota also wanted to talk to you and mom.

The trio walked to the living room as Setsuna was seated on the sofa with her 7 month swollen belly.

Setsuna: Snow angel it's nice to see you again!

Eri: Mommy! How are you and my baby siblings doing.

Setsuna: we're doing well the babies are very energetic these days.

Eri: That's good to hear kota wants to talk to you and daddy.

Setsuna:well Izumi Kun we're waiting...

Kota: I would like your permission to marry your daughter  Eri!

He exclaimed in a loud voice then bowed his head then Eri chimed in to put her two cents.

Eri: we already have our rings!

Izuku had the look it was the same look he gave villians to put the fear of GOD in them he walked up to Kota who looked ready to run in fear

Izuku had the look it was the same look he gave villians to put the fear of GOD in them he walked up to Kota who looked ready to run in fear. Second later was hugged and heard "welcome to the family please take care of her." Both Izuku and Setsuna were In tears because the little girl they raised was engaged.

Izumi: I promise on my life I'll take good care of her.

On the day of Izumi and Eri's wedding in attendance was all former members of 1-A Including Uncle Shota and his wife Emi. The only two people who weren't invited were Katsuki and Ochako.

As for Katsuki and Ochako they have a rebellious child who wouldn't take any form of instruction or rebuke. Ochako  did her best to work as a pro while Katsuki became a drunk who couldn't accomplish anything. When Ochako tried to send money to her family it was denied since they were doing well due to the fact Titan the number 1 hero funded them. She was glad to know Izuku funded them but was confused why he did it until she was sent an anonymous letter it read

"Just because I funded your family doesn't mean I forgive you I did what you failed to do have fun living with the failure."

(Hey everyone  thanks for reading I hope you enjoy the last chapter let me know what you think. Tell next time peace ✌)