𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐭. 1 |(•𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍•)|

(A/N: For the others who did not thoroughly read the description, I will repeat it here:

!!CHRIS WILL BE IN HIS EARLY TWENTIES IN THIS BOOK AND THE CAMPERS, INCLUDING READER-CHAN, WILL BE 17-18!!

Now go enjoy the story 😌)

All the other 22 contestants have already arrived but they were still waiting for the last camper. Before they arrived Chris faced them, his expression suddenly being serious.

"Okay everyone we have 1 last camper arriving today. Now before our last contestant arrives I just want to tell everyone who is a huge fan to calm do-"

"OH MY GOSH IS THAT THE Y/N?!" Sadie yells, cutting Chris off which annoys him.

"Woah no way..."

"For real?"

"OMG I'M LIKE SUCH A HUGE FAN!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!" Katie yells and Sadie squeals with her.

The boat finally arrives at the dock. The other contestants behind Chris look at the boat excitedly, while others just stare at the boat bored out of their minds. (*cough* Duncan *cough*)

You walk to Chris while lugging your suitcases and bags behind you.

"Hey Chris, how have you been?" You remove your sunglasses before moving to hug Chris. You kiss him on both cheeks before wrapping your arms around him. Before you pulled away the others notice him blush a little which made some of them smirk.

"Y/N! So glad you could make it! How was the trip?" Chris asks you. "The trip was fabulous! And the staff was so nice, especially the chef. He made the best chicken wings that I actually brought some with me to eat later. Oh! Almost forgot. Look I even became friends with a dolphin!" You dig through your pocket for your phone immediately unlocking it to show him a pic of you on the boat with the sea and a dolphin in the background mid-air.

"Uh-huh, that's great. Now Y/N meet the others." Chris says before gesturing to the group of people behind him. You smiled and waved.

You walk towards the others to greet them. "Hi, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you guys." You stick out your hand for a handshake. You were gonna say more when a blond guy in a big white t-shirt took your hand in his and shook it up and down excitedly.

"H-HI I'M OWEN!" He chuckles nervously before continuing, "OHMYGOD I'M A BIG FAN OF YOURS!!" Owen introduces himself still shaking your hand excitedly.

'Welp all feeling in my hand is nonexistent now. I think I can feel my bones breaking bit by bit.' You thought, silently screaming on the inside because of the guy's grip on your hand but still managing to keep a small smile on your face.

"OH GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M ACTUALLY SHAKING YOUR HAND HAHA!!" He exclaimed continuing to shake your hand with his grip slowly getting tighter by the second.

You just keep smiling even though you could feel the bones in your hand slowly getting crushed. "Thank you so much for your support in me and my career." You smile at him happily.

"I'm always happy to meet a fan of mine but I do need you to stop crushing my hand because you know, I still do need that-"