Chapter 7 - A Twister ruins my day

"I'll see you later!" I yell out the door to my father as he went to work. Today he had decided to stay until I woke up, to congratulate me on getting the lead of our school musical. Mrs. Cunningham had emailed all the parents of the kids in the musical so they were aware of the practice schedule.

            I went back upstairs and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a grey sweatshirt that said Hogwarts Alumni with a Hogwarts insignia on it. It was my favorite sweatshirt, for obvious reasons.

            I went downstairs and into the kitchen to get myself some breakfast. I opened the fridge and took out some leftover pizza and an orange Sunkist. I reheated the pizza and when it was done, I plopped down at the couch and looked through Netflix for a good movie to watch.

            I ended up choosing The Amazing Spiderman, one of my favorites. I huddled into my quilt blanket and took a sip of my soda. Today was going to be one of my lazy days, a day to sit and relax and forget about the events of the last week.

            "You know, the better choice of a movie would be that documentary they made of me a couple months ago, what was it called? The Amazing adventures of The Marvel wasn't it? Now that's a good movie. Except for the fact that they got some of the facts wrong." A voice says from next to me. I turn and there on my couch was none other than The Marvel himself.

            "You really got to stop showing up unannounced." I scold him.

            "But seriously though, they got a lot of facts wrong about me. For instance, I'm not a 20 year old that works at Anderson's grocery store in my free time. I mean -  who comes up with this stuff?" He ranted.

            "Well, how old are you then?" I questioned.

            "That would be breaking rule number one." He says with a slight hint of humor to his voice.

            "But surely it won't be too much of a reveal. It's not like I could tell who you are just from your age." I say.

            "You never know."

            "Fine, but can you at least stay quiet for the movie? I really wanted to spend the day sitting alone on my couch, drinking orange soda, eating pizza, and watching superhero movies."

            "Well that's not the way a beautiful girl like you should be spending her Saturday's."

            I was flabbergasted with him for a moment. Did The Marvel just call me beautiful? Did a super just complement me?

            "Well, it's what I want to do. Now stay either stay quiet and watch the movie, or leave me alone to watch the movie. Either way I'm staying here and watching a movie, with or without you."

            In case you haven't noticed, I'm very stubborn.