Chapter 4

Once they got to their mansion, they took the unconscious Jimin to his newly prepared room, tucked him him on the bed and gave him kisses on the forehead

Once they got to their mansion, they took the unconscious Jimin to his newly prepared room, tucked him him on the bed and gave him kisses on the forehead. They watched him sleep for awhile, still not believing that they have him. After they were satisfied watching him, they went to their shared bedroom.

"Do you think he'll like his new room?" Asked Taehyung.

"I'm sure he will and if he doesn't I'll kill however designed it." said Jungkook shrugging.

"Well ok kook, let's just hope for the best." said Taehyung as they got under the covers, switched off the bedside lamps and snuggled close to each other, feeling content with their lives even more now that they have Jimin and they were ready to do whatever it took to keep him, come fire or bloodshed, Park Jimin was theirs.

==

Jimin woke up with a slight headache. He groaned as he pushed the covers away before scanning his surroundings and realized he wasn't in his room. But this room was beautiful and pretty, almost like it was made specifically for him. No way. He thought.

He started to panic when he recalled last night's events and he had classes to attend so why was he here?

Then someone knocked before coming in. It was a maid.

"Good morning Miss, the masters requested you join them for breakfast after you've freshen up." the maid said.

"Look, there must be a mistake. They... your masters have the wrong person. I can't be here, wherever here is." said Jimin.

"But the masters never make mistakes."

"Well, there's a first time for everything isn't there?"

"Not with them."

"So are you saying they always kidnap people and bring them here?"

"I don't know what you mean but you're the only one they've brought here."

"Whatever I'm sure you're paid to say that." said Jimin, getting pissed at the maid for defending his kidnappers.

"Please freshen up. I'll wait for you outside the door."

"Fine." Jimin huffed, walking to the bathroom.

==

After ten minutes Jimin came out of the bathroom and wear the dress the maid brought earlier and followed her to the kitchen.

There he found the same guy he saw at the university and a different guy but both are extremely handsome.

Their faces lit up when the saw Jimin and dismissed the maid who just bowed before leaving.

"Come sit down princess." Taehyung offered a chair.

"Thank you." Jimin said before taking a seat in front of the two men while they looked at him like a piece of meat.