Chapter 5

"So there's a business thingy happening today and it'd be great if you two came along." Taehyung said while eating lunch.

They never left for work after that intense three way make out session, but opted to stay and give Jimin a tour around the mansion.

Jimin giggled.

"What's a business thingy?" Jimin asked taking a bite from his chicken mayo sandwich.

Jungkook chuckled.

"It's a business get together and Taehyung here hates them." Jungkook replied.

Taehyung scoffed.

"Hate is an understatement. I have to stand there and listen to stuck up entitled bastards and bitches, talk about their 'interesting' lives and business opportunities as if I care when all I want to do is kill all of them there, at the spot." Taehyung concluded.

Jimin froze in his seat as if he forgot what the people sitting besides him were The Jeon brothers and yes Jimin does know about them, he just didn't know their faces or even care to. But here he was today, kidnapped by two of the most feared men in Asia.

Business wise and mafia wise.

"Don't say stuff like that Tae, you're scaring kitten here." Jungkook warned.

Taehyung nodded and apologized rubbing on Jimin hand to comfort the smaller and Jimin smiled in understanding.

And now that he thinks about it, this business thingy could be the perfect way to escape the two princes of hell.

"So what's the dress code to this business thingy?" Jimin asked after drinking his strawberry milkshake.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung looked shocked coz they did their research on Jimin and knew that Jimin doesn't like attention.

"You wanna go?" Asked Jungkook.

"Yeah, I don't see why not. I mean Tae asked us to go with him so..."
Jimin did a "duh" face.

"But you don't like attention." said Taehyung, eyeing Jimin suspiciously, just like Jungkook.

"Well that's cause people used to bully me for being the way I am and girls hated me for some reasons I don't know of, so the less attention I got, the less problems I get." Jimin explained truthfully.

And the pair nodded in understanding but on the inside, they were fuming at the people who bullied their precious princess and shared a knowing look.

They were gonna hunt them down even if they had to hack the entire country's surveillance system which was not a problem since they've done it hundreds of times for hunting down rivals.

"You can wear whatever you want princess, you look good either way." Taehyung smirked, throwing a wink and Jimin blushed while Jungkook cooed.

"How much time do we have before the thingy?" Jimin asked.

"About an hour. So we better gets to it." Jungkook replied as they stood up. Jungkook pulled Jimin's chair back while Taehyung helped him up and they retreated to their bedrooms to get ready.

An hour later..."

Jungkook and Taehyung were all ready to go but Jimin was still busy upstairs so they opted to drink a few glasses of whisky while they wait.

Jimin was done but was pacing up and down, weighing the pros and cons of what he was about to do.

Yes, they treat him nice and don't force things on him but they basically kidnapped him and won't let him leave the mansion and he loves his freedom and his life even if it's not much but it's still his life.