Chapter 6

The next day, Jungkook and Taehyung went to their mafia base and called the hackers. And they saw the surveillance from the building last night and saw that it was Taemin who helped Jimin escape.

The fact that they saw them hug made everything worse but they didn't know where Taemin lived, and they had to hack into the town's surveillance system and tracked Taemin's car to an Apartment Complex.

The two Jeons quickly jumped in their black jeep.

Jungkook cocked his gun before roaring the car to life. Taehyung knew Jungkook was livid and could only hope he wouldn't hurt Jimin too much.

"Kook...?"

Jungkook grunts.

Taehyung sighed and placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Please don't be too hard on him."

Jungkook shrugged Tae's hand off.

"He betrayed us Tae and I don't do well with betrayal. He must be taught a lesson to never defy our orders again."

Taehyung nods, feeling the pain of Jimin's betrayal.

Jimin just got out the shower and found Taemin downstairs making breakfast.

"Good morning Hyung." Jimin beamed.

Taemin smiles trying to hide a blush. He's always had feelings for Jimin even though the younger was obviously to this, but now seeing him in his home wearing his T-shirt that looks like a dress on him, it's like a dream come true.

"Morning Minnie."

Jimin smiled and sat down while they ate in silence.

Jimin's mind kept on thinking about the brothers. What they must be thinking. How angry they must be and Jimin felt a shiver run through his spine. Something felt wrong like he'd wronged the brothers or something bad was gonna happen but shrugged it off.

After breakfast, Taemin went up to take a shower while Jimin washed the dishes. After a while, Jimin was done and there was a knock on the door.  Jimin got startled but remembered they ordered pizza for lunch and when Jimin peered on the peek hole he found the pizza man knocking, he sighed releasing a breath he withheld and opened the door.

The pizza man was suddenly shoved to the side BANG! A Bullet hole was embedded on his forehead by Taehyung, and next to him was a fuming Jungkook.

Jimin stood there frozen as another shot went off. BANG! It came from Jungkook's gun who was standing beside Jimin, his gun pointed behind Jimin.

Jimin slowly turned, heart beat racing non stop.

Everything moving in slow motion he looked back and saw blood trickling from a bullet hole on Taemin's temple as he fell to the floor.

Jimin fell to the ground tears falling like a water fall not believing what just happened. He turned to look up only to be met with a painful slap that dropped him to the floor with a split lip.

Jungkook stood over Jimin with dark eyes, his face void of emotions while Taehyung barked orders on his phone probably for the sweep team.

Jimin cupped his aching cheek his light brown eyes glistening with tears.

"I-I'm sorry....I-I'm so sorry..." Jimin cried out.

The brothers stood side by side looking at Jimin.

"Y-you didn't have to kill them."

Jungkook yanked Jimin by the neck until they were face to face with Jimin hanging off the floor.

"His death is on you! Their deaths are all because you didn't listen!" Jungkook growled throwing Jimin on the floor.

Jimin gasped and coughed while Taehyung helped him stand.

Jungkook stormed out the apartment with Taehyung dragging Jimin with him until the reached the jeep where Jimin was tossed inside as the brothers drove off.

Jimin was crying his lungs out in the back seat. Jungkook had a hardened scowl on his face but he was both fuming and sad on the inside. His knuckles were turning white at how hard he was gripping the wheel.

Taehyung felt torn. Yes, he was angry at Jimin and felt betrayed but kinda understood and he knew Jungkook would not see it that way. Jungkook was a hard headed greedy man who absolutely hates sharing what's his and to see Jimin wearing Taemin's shirt, snapped on his jealousy and possessiveness and Taehyung knew that all too well.

By the time they arrived at the mansion, Jimin had tired himself and was already sleeping.

Jungkook stopped the car and stood outside while Taehyung lifted Jimin from the car and followed Jungkook inside.

Jungkook opened the basement door and Jimin was tossed inside.

They brothers descended as Jimin woke up with a painful hiss. He looked around seemingly confused.

"When we treated you like a princess you took us for granted and now you'll learn to appreciate what we do for you." Taehyung said.

"You betrayed me. Betrayed us. The trust we gave to you, you threw away and now two people are dead because of your foolishness!" Jungkook snapped.

And Jimin flinched, fresh tears making themselves present.

"I-I'm sorry please I won't do it again please!" Jimin sobbed.

And the brothers would be lying if they said they weren't affected by Jimin's sweet voice and his angelic face flowing with tears. They wish they could just rush to him and envelope him with their arms and never let go but no, he had to be punished as to never think about leaving again.

"You're fucking right! It won't happen again because you're gonna sleep here tonight and tomorrow we're gonna show you who you belong to. I want it drilled in your pretty little head that you, Park Jimin, belong to us!" Jungkook pointed to Jimin as he said those words and Jimin froze until Jungkook stormed out.

Taehyung looked at Jimin with a sad smile and crouched down to his level.

"Oh princess, why did you have to go do that? You ruined everything and now you'll have to learn the hard way to behave." Taehyung said, leaving a quick peck on Jimin's lips.

"Tomorrow we are going to have you. We are going to make you ours..."

So are y'all excited for the next chapter? Coz I know I am.

For those who wanted Jimin to escape the next chapter is on you guys.

And so R.I.P Lee Taemin I'm sorry but you didn't stand a chance.

Also let me apologize for the next chapter in advance😭😭😭

Don't hate me Don't kill me coz I love youuuu💜💜💜

Also stay safe please.

Mimi💕💕

Edited by:Julestnew