Chapter 7

Quick a/n Jungkook calls Jimin kitten while Taehyung calls him Princess so don't be confused.

The next day...

Jimin was woken up by the maid. He was still on the cold hard floor and his body shivered as he stood up.

"Still think the masters made a mistake?" The maid asked apologetically.

"Are you making fun of me?" Jimin asked.

"No, I'm not cold hearted but I want you to listen to me. I've known the masters for a long time and in all that time they've never brought anyone here. So bringing you here must make you important to them and what's important to them is important to me." The maid explained.

Jimin nodded in understanding.

"But they're going to punish me today." Jimin pouted and the maid chuckled.

"Yes that they must do. The elder master doesn't like to be disrespected. You would've been dead if they didn't deem you theirs."

"But I won't leave again, can't you talk to them for me?"

"Nope that I can't do because you have to take your punishment."

Jimin sighed.

"Come along Miss Park, the master want you fed and bathed and ready to take your punishment."

"You know I'm a boy right?"

"Yes I do but you're too pretty and cute to be considered male."

Jimin smiled, following the maid upstairs and went to Jimin's room where Jimin took a bath while the maid prepared food for Jimin which he ate after bathing and dressing in an oversized Celine sweater and thigh long socks.

After Jimin was brought to another bedroom, he took a long breath as the maid knocked and opened the door.

The maid pulled Jimin inside and found Jungkook on a corner chair with a glass of whiskey and a cigarette on his lips with an expressionless face and Taehyung on the bed watching Jimin like a hawk.

The maid gave Jimin an apologetic smile before she bowed and left the room, leaving Jimin awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.

"How was your sleep princess?" Asked Taehyung.

"Awful."

"Good." said Jungkook.

Jimin feels his heart beating fast at the sound of Jungkook's deep husky voice.

"If it was any other day I'd let you pick a safe word but not today. Today you don't deserve a safe word." said Jungkook, crushing his half done cigarette.

"Safe word?"

"Yes, it's a word you say when things get too much." Taehyung explained, getting up from the bed and starting to undress.

Jimin looks at Jungkook who only smirked at Jimin.

"Come here kitten. Come kneel over my lap." Jungkook commanded.

Jimin walked over and kneeled over Jungkook's lap to reveal his pink lace panties that had Jungkook suppressing a groan.

"I'm going to spank you 15 times, because it took us 15 hours to find you and you spent 15 hours with another man." Jungkook said.

"But I didn't do anything with him." Jimin said.

"You ran away with another man Jimin and that is unacceptable." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook hummed in agreement.

"I'm sorry..."

"Are you gonna be a good boy and count for me kitten?"