18- Never Trust Paper

Dedicated to a random follower ;)

- - - - - - - - -

Dear Chesca,

          This morning, I saw a note inside the pocket of my bag. It was weird cause it says "See you at the library tomorrow, 3pm :)"

        Like, I don't even know where the library is, hell I didn't even know we had a library! Of course we have, every school has one. Whatever.

     Anyways, at 1pm, I didn't attend Math. Lol. I searched for the library. I felt like I was Dora, just without the talking bag and the singing map. But a monkey in boots would be a great companion, you know..

       After an hour of searching and hiding my ass from the teachers, I found the sacred library. Like, really, it was like a holy place because it was so silent, mysterious, and kind of creepy. It wasn't that bad, really. Except for the wooden floor that creaks every time I breathe, I felt like it'll crash anytime. How old is this library??

       Okay, so, 2 pm, I waited. I sat there carefully in a wooden chair, not moving because I'm too scared something ancient will crash, *cough* like the floor *cough*.

         2:30, I grabbed my earphones and plugged it in my ears as I scrolled through my playlist while I waited for whoever it was who wrote that thing. But the scary looking, toad like, ancient librarian that matches the old creepy room caught me using my phone so she confiscated it. I wasn't evenmakingsomenoise! That hag...

       3 pm, I just stared at the ceiling. Mentally talked to the lizards minding their own lives, then glancing at the wall clock from time to time.

         4 pm, someone FINALLY entered the room! I was half asleep but then I heard the fragile floor creaked again. I almost jumped from my seat because I thought it was the one I've been waiting for two hours. But unfortunately, it was just Robert. I was gonna ask him if he was the one who wrote it but I didn't because on the second thought, why would he, right? I'm not even sure if he wants me to be his friend or even just his lab partner...

         5 pm, I felt like giving up, but I still waited. I don't even know who I was waiting for, but I felt like I should wait a little longer. So yeah.. I waited a little longer... then a little bit longer, it lasted for 45 minutes.

         5:45 , I wanna go home. Robert marched his way out but before he stepped out of the door, he gave me a weird look. I just shrugged and then he gave me a sad smile. Then he left. Weird.

       6 pm, the librarian still doesn't care that I was still there. I was losing my temper, my feet impatiently but CAREFULLY stomping under the table. I groaned from disappointment and decided to give up already. I was just waiting for no one.

          I walked down the corridors like a sad zombie. It was a weird and temper-losing day but I was too lazy to care. There's no point. Who wouldbe mad at, right? And to top it all, Robert approached me when I walked out the school's gate. He said, "She waited for you too yesterday, you know." Then walked past me. I was going to ask him about it but I was frozen there in my spot, trying to let what he said digest in my mind.

-Jet