Chapter 1

It was a cold rainy night, you walked around your shared apartment in your grey sweatpants and your boyfriends jacket.

Your boyfriend was a lieutenant in the u.s navy, he was there three years to pay for school. Why were you worried so much it's not like he's out risking his life he's just working on another case.

But you were cold and lonely and in need of his warmth and attention. Just then a rattle of a door knob shook you out of your thoughts as your raven haired boyfriend stepped through revealing his soaking wet coat.

He sets his softball bag in the floor and rushes in quickly pulling the drenched coat off. You walk over to him and grab the sopping wet coat kissing his cheek before walking over to the dryer setting it in there to dry before placing it in the closet.

"Hi baby I missed you all day" he says as you smile and walk over to him. He wraps his cold arms around you and you push him away, "Your freezing!" You day as you pull his jacket tighter on you.

"Well I was just walking through the rain to see my beautiful girlfriend who doesn't even give me any affection" he says pouting.

"I'm sorry" you say pouting your lip as he leans down and places his lips on yours for a short and sweet kiss.

He pulls away and wraps his arms around your waist looking down at you "you know I Love it when you wear my clothes" he says as you look up at him and smile.

"I know" you say teasing him "and?" He whispers placing his head against yours "I love when you wear your uniform" you say gently placing your lips against his placing your hands on the sides of his face.

"Good thing your dating a lawyer in the us navy then ms. L/n" you giggle as he pulls the lawyer talk out "and it's good thing you leave your jacket out then mr.kaffee"

He chuckles kissing your forehead before making his way to the kitchen "dinners in the microwave" you say as he pulls a bottle of yahoo out of the fridge "thanks baby" he yells as you trudge upstairs.

You begin folding the various laundry you had just done you were putting a hanger through a shirt when two long arms wrap around your torso and a face buried in your neck.

You smile and lean back as he kisses your neck "I'm gonna shower" he says as you smile "and?" You reply as he smirks "you can join me?" You smile and nod as he leads you to the bathroom.

You strip from your clothes walking into the shower as he follows you, you turn the knob and set it to a reasonable temperature you wrap your arms around his waist and rest your head on his chest.

Letting the warm water wrap through your skin getting clean and warm at the same time.

Time skip

You got out quickly grabbing an old t shirt of Danny's and some running shorts as he grabs some sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

You grab the laundry basket and make your way to the laundry room to put the basket away as you grab his coat and quickly hang it up in the closet.

You make your way upstairs back to your shared room and you slide into bed. You lay there for a moment with your front facing his back you run your  fingers down his spine as he tenses.

You stop and decide to finally turn off the lamp
Light turning to face your own side of the bed feeling sad and lonely that he wouldn't cuddle with you.

You begin to fall asleep when you feel and arm slide around you pulling your small body towards them. "Goodnight I love you" Daniel says as he nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck.

I quickly kiss his hand

"I love you to" you say lacing your fingers with his and drifting to sleep.