Chapter 7

Me and Danny were on the bed watching a baseball game, he had one arm around me and his bat in the other.

I was content, I was happy and comfortable I start to drift off. I fell asleep.

Time skip

I felt myself being shaken I open my eyes groggily to see Danny standing over me. "What?" I say burying myself in to the cushion.

"Uh baby your bleeding, like there's blood in your pants" he says as I sit to examine my inner thighs I groan and stand up to see a big puddle on the sheets of our bed.

I bury my face in my hands in embarrassment I look at Danny "Danny I'm so sorry it came early I didn't mean to I swear" I say as he smiles.

"Hey it's ok it's natural" he says rubbing my arms "hey why don't you go take a shower and I'll clean it up ok?" I nod and hug him "thank you"

Time skip

I finish drying my hair with the towel and walk into our room, I notice new bedsheets and Danny comes in "hi feel better?" He asks as I nod.

"So I called Sam and he said that you'd probably have cramps because his wife has them so I got you some ibuprofen" I look at him and hug him.

"Thank you so much" I say as he kisses my fore head I open the bottle and grab two quickly taking them.

I lay in the bed and realize how warm they are "hey can you lie with me?" I ask as he nods sliding in the bed