Chapter 4

You throw the door open as he's pressing kisses to your neck, he shoves you against the wall as you kick the door shut you bring his face up and press your lips in for a needy kiss.

He smirks before nibbling your ear "jump" he whispers as you comply and jump him catching you with ease and carrying tot he room.

He tosses you on the bed unbuttoning his shirt as you smirk, he throws it somewhere as you unzip your dress shimmying it off leaving you in your bra and underwear.

He smiles before attacking you with kisses, making sure to kiss every spot. He slides his pants off tossing them in a different direction.

He slides on top of you.....

Time skip

Your eyes flutter open as the sun blinds you, the first thing you notice is that your obviously naked and that Daniel is right next to you.

You turn to him and look at him you take your thumb and play with his hair before stroking his cheek then playing with his bottom lip.

He moves a little bit before his green eyes look at you, "what are you doing?" He asks morning voice evident as he runs his fingers up and down your side.

"I woke up" you say as he smiles, you pull the blanket to cover you as you rest on your elbow above him.

"Our of everyone in that party we met at a few years back why me?" You ask gently as he sighs "Why do you ask?" He says as you look at him.

"It's just they were all gorgeous and I'm...." you trail off tears pricking your eyes as he places his warm hands in the side of your face pulling you closer.

"I chose you because your the most beautiful strong independent the most brilliant woman I have ever had the honor of dating" he says as you smile.

"Don't ever look at yourself and feel self conscious because I'm the lucky one to even be able to call you mine" he says placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"God I love you and your stupidly handsome face" you say grabbing his face and kissing him.

"I love you to" he says bringing you down to rest on his chest.