Chapter 6

I sat in the bathroom holding a pregnancy test, I was crying I wasn't sure if I wanted a baby yet or if Daniel was even ready.

We've never really talked about having kids we're not even married, or engaged. I've been having symptoms, like puking in the morning and weird cravings .

The timer rang out as I wiped my nose and stood up a tear fell down as I picked it up my breath hitches as a positive sign appears I slide down the wall.

I didn't know how to feel, I didn't know if I was happy or sad I choked up on my sobs when I hear the front door open and close.

I place my hand over my mouth as Danny comes closer "y/n?" He says as he knocks on the door "baby? What's wrong why are you in there?" It hurts you that your afraid to tell him.

"Please let me in" he says as I nod and unlock the door he storms in examining my body for cuts and bruises.

"What happened why were you locked in the bathroom" I Gulp and look down he looks down at my hand "Danny I'm-" he takes the test out of hand.

"Pregnant!" He says as he looks at you "I'm gonna be a dad" he says running his fingers through his hair walking off i didn't know what was happening I suddenly hear a woo and then "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!!" He screams through the house.

I smile and look back at the test in my hand, I walk around the corner to hear Danny on the phone with Sam "can you believe it I'm gonna be a dad"

He ends the phone call and runs to me and picks me up and twirls me around "Danny Danny DANNY!" I yell as he stops "sorry"

"I didn't think you would take it this well" I say to him his face falls "why?" I sigh "because I didn't think you were ready for kids" I admit as he grabs my face kissing it.

"I am ready especially with you" he whispers as I smile he rests his hand on my stomach. He lets go and looks at your stomach "we made that" he laughs and you nod.

"I love you so fucking much" he says as you grin "I love you to"