Chapter 2

Prompt: getting caught kissing at work

You and Daniel were in a weird spot in your relationship you liked each other and we're a thing but you both decided to keep it on the down low.

You both worked in the navy as defense lawyers as you were also lieutenants in the same station. You two were currently at a meeting with the other staff members, you were taking notes when you look up and seem him smiling at you.

You blush and look down you quickly pick back up with your notes as you could feel him staring at you with stupidly cute face.

When you were dismissed you went to make copies of some important document you shut the door and begin the copying process you hear someone close the door.

You look up and see none other than Daniel kaffee himself you look down as he walks over to you and presses his lips to your temple.

He pulls away as you ignore him and he frowns "what's wrong?" He asks pouting you continue looking at the copier before he gently lifts your chin up with his finger.

"Honey what is it? Talk to me please" you sigh "I love you and your stupidly cute face" you say irritated as he chuckles "do not laugh at me! Kaffee!" You say as he stops "what did I do?" He says confused.

"Remember how we said we were going to keep our relationship a secret?" He looks at you blankly "yeah" you look at him "you can't smile at me when we're in the room with our superior officers" you say as he smirks.

"Why not I can't smile at my girl?" He says "especially when she's being cute chewing on her pen and sticking her tongue out when she concentrates" he says as you smile and peck his lips "so your not mad anymore?" He says as you roll your eyes.

You grab his face and press it against your own as he leans down more he pushes you against the table and continues the kiss you wrap your arms around his neck as he places his on your waist.

Just then the door opens revealing Sam, you two quickly break apart Sam looks shocked at what he just witnessed.

"You to" he says struggling to find words "I'm going leave I'll just come back later when this isn't happening" he mumbles before quickly exiting.

You bury your face in your hands as he coughs looking at the ground.

"Well Sam knows" you say as he nods "what are we going to do he's going to tell people" you say pacing around the room.

"You know what" he says as he throws open the door "wait Daniel what are you doing?" You frantically ask as he walks down the hall.

"Attention everybody! Me and y/n l/n are in a relationship! So guys you can stop fantasizing over and staring cause she's mine!" He says as a bunch of cheers and whistles appear from the group of men.

He grabs your hand and places it around your waist then a younger naval officer walks up "nice job kaffee you got yourself a fine one" he says as Daniel looks down at you "he'll yeah I do" you look up at him and smile .