Chapter 3

Prompt: mornings with Daniel kaffee

Your jolted awake when you here the blaring of your alarm clock, you silently curse to yourself as it read 4:15 you press snooze and fall back in bed.

The body next to you gently moves with a grunt as he stuffs his face into the pillows. You close your eyes and move so your laying in his back legs dangling and blankets strewn across.

You sigh in content before the most annoying sound invades your peace you turn from Danny's body to your designated pillows and thrown one on top of your head.

You feel the bed spring up as footsteps are heard walking across the tile and towards the clock. He presses the stop button and walks into the bathroom, five minutes later he comes out and walks to your side of the bed.

Daniel kneels down and gently shakes your small figure "baby, you got to wake up" he says gently as you groan in response.

"We have to get ready for work we can't be late" Danny days as you lift the pillow sitting up "there's my beautiful girl!" He exclaims kissing your forehead.

You grumble as you get out of bed and into the bathroom where you brush your teeth and do other stuff.

You walk out and grab a uniform and put all the pieces on you tie the last piece on examining yourself in the mirror you pull your hair into a braid.

Daniel comes out of the bathroom attempting his tie as you laugh "can you help me?" He asks giving up.

"Of course baby" you say quickly looping it around until it ties and straightening it. "Handsome" you kiss his cheek and grab your bag as he grabs his.

Off to work we go....

Sorry it's so short but the next one will hopefully be better... fingers crossed 🤞