PREFACE

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Just Us is a boyxboy fantasy/romance novella that is inspired by real people

Just Us is a boyxboy fantasy/romance novella that is inspired by real people. The characters in this book mostly are the cast who stared in one of my most favorite C-drama of all time, "The Untamed", and an idol member from a C-pop/K-pop boy band UNIQ.

To make it easier, let me specify that this is a YIZHAN story. Meaning Wang Yibo is top and Xiao Zhan bottom.

Secondly, I believe you have read the blurb and summary out there in the story description before you reach this page. So, I don't want to waste your time by copying the same words here. Please treat the story description out there like the back of the printed book.

Lastly is the cover page. Even though I want to make an original and unique cover just for my book, I have to admit that I have zero talent in drawing. And I don't have any friends that can draw. Therefore, the best I can do is taking pictures from the internet such as Google, Pinterest and many more; then make a design and edit them to suit my book's theme. As such, I would like to give all the credits to the uploaders. I'll try to leave the link of each pic I put.

Thank you for clicking "read". And thank you for keep reading to the next and next chapters.

Welcome to my world!

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

ABOUT ME:

I am sorry for taking your time again, but please be patient to read this

I am sorry for taking your time again, but please be patient to read this. There are a few things that I would like to say.

First of all, English is not my first language, therefore, if there are any grammatical errors or vocabularies misused, I apologize in advance for those disturbances.

Second, I do not have full knowledge of Chinese culture since I am not Chinese. So, if I happen to make any mistakes, please forgive me.

Lastly, feel free to COMMENTS anything out of your mind as I am welcome to feedback, both positive and negative. (but no rude and harsh words, please. Just honesty). I also appreciate it if you can point out grammatical errors as well.

I also hope you may find your time to help with the VOTE so I can know how my story goes. It means a lot to me. :)

If you want, you can check out my other stories during your wait for this story. They are:

1. The Tangled Heart [ZhuiLing] (Mature/LGBTQ)

2. Darkness & Light [ZhuiYi] (LGBTQ)

3. During Those Sixteen Years [WangXian] (LGBTQ)

4. Let's Continue Offstage [YiZhan] (Mature/LGBTQ)

5. Under The White Coat [ZhanYi] (LGBTQ)

6. Be My Lover, I Dare You [My Sweet Seducer Series #1] [YiZhan] (LGBTQ)

7. The Elf King & I [YiZhan + ZhanYi] (LGBTQ)

8. 100% MATCH [ZhanYi] (LGBTQ with slight mature content)

9. Raindrop [A short story for an eco-contest since 2014]

10. Best friend or a hair pin? [Children Story]

Once again, thanks for giving your time to read my works. One reader means a million encouragement to a writer.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, dead or alive, actual events is purely coincidental.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

If you find my works up to your liking, please don't forget to FOLLOW my account and give your favorite chapter a VOTE. We can share times talking about our favorite characters in each fandom together.

All the best to you all!

Please note that this is the FIRST draft only

Please note that this is the FIRST draft only. As such, please forgive the typo and grammatical errors you may find in this story. Feel free to leave feedback or constructive criticism. Thank a lot.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Links to the pictures on this page:

1. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545106221311/

2. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545106239308/

3. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545105199945/

4. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545106239274/

~*~*~*~~*~*

SUMMARY:

~No more tear, no more fear. In here, you'll find only happy smiles for I am the one to put it on your beautiful face.~

*

When you find yourself at your limit, don't endure.

When you're hurt, don't try to hide the pain.

When you're having enough, let go.

Remember that there is always a silver lining.

If you don't see it yet,  don't lose hope. Make one. No one gets to decide our lives, but we.