Part 1

In the middle (Draco Malfoy love story)

I do not own harry potter

This is the first story i have written. If there are any improvements i can make please let me know. Please just give my story a chance. Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to comment and vote :)

Chapter 1

As i felt another warm tear fall from my eye a cold, soft hand approached me and touched my cheek. As he wipe my tear away he came closer and closer. I knew what ever was happening was wrong but every time i looked into those mesmerizing grey eyes i just couldn't resist. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me in, before i could say anything his soft lips pressed against mine. It was the most amazing kiss of my life, it was slow, gentle and full of passion just how i imagined. As he kissed me thats when i realized he was the one.

3 months earlier

It was 1st september time to go back to Hogwarts. Tell you the truth i wasn't as excited as i should have been, you know with Voldormort on the loose an all. The only thing that i was looking forward to was seeing james. We have been dating for two years now, we've known each other since out first year at Hogwarts but were not that close. Two years ago he asked me to the yule ball, it was the best night of my life and after that we kept meeting up, going out and before we knew it we were a couple.

Anyways i'm on the platform about to get on the train when i heard someone shout my name.

'Katelyn!' someone shouted from behind

It was him

'james!' i screamed at the top of my voice

I ran as fast as i could and jumped into his arms, we hadn't met all summer. He gave me passionate kiss on my lips and as we broke apart i was trying to catch my breath.

'thanks for making me run so much' i chuckled

'no prob' he laughed and pulled me in

' i missed you' he whispered in my ear, it sent shivers down my spine

' me too' i replied as i jumped back into his arms

And guess who walked passed at that very perfect moment, none other than Draco Malfoy, the biggest git in the school.

'filthy mud-blood' he said disgustedly to James

'how can you have your arms around a mud-blood like him' he said turning to me.

You see James is muggle-born but it doesn't bother him.

'shut up Malfoy' I said getting close to punching him in the face

' what you going to do? Going to beat me up, I'll love to see you try' he laughed with his two bodyguards Crabbe and Goyle

' just leave him' James said pulling me back

'but he ....'

'just forget it' he interrupted

' oh look, how sweet he needs his girlfriend to protect him' Malfoy laughed as he walked off into the train

I was seriously so close to killing that boy. Ever since his been at Hogwarts he looks down on everyone, picking on people for no apparent reason, especially poor Harry potter. However for the pass few years his been picking on James. He is always making stupid comments and insulting james by saying things like mud-blood whenever he gets the chance. I wish he would just step off, if only there was something or someone that could change him and make him realize that being bad isn't everything.