In the middle (Draco malfoy love story) part 18

Chapter 18

As we reached the boys room, Draco threw me on his bed. He ripped off his shirt and climbed on top of me. He started kissing me and quickly made his way to my neck again. As he was kissing me he pushed my top up, I leant forward and he pulled it off my body.

We rolled over so I was on top now. I slowly undid his trousers with shaking hands and pulled them down, I came back up kissing his glorious chest, neck and lips.

We rolled around on the bed pulling each other clothes of for a while until we were bare.

He was kissing me all over uncontrollably. He made his way from my neck to my chest. His lips danced over my whole body and I couldn't help but moan and grab the sheets in pleasure.

After a while Draco stopped and looked at me.

I felt so embarrasses and turned red at the thought of being exposed to him.

'are you sure' he asked

I pulled him closer, put my legs around his waist, held him tighter and crushed my mouth to his.

Draco knew exactly what he was doing. I spread my legs apart do he was positioned between them, he was nuzzling my neck as I moaned and clutched the bedsheets harder.

He slowly lowered himself into me, my heart started beating uncontrollably, I had tears running down my face and the pain was unbearable but I soon got use to it and had the urge of wanting him deeper.

We both collapsed and laid there with the warm tingly feeling in our belly's

I laid there on his chest, both our hearts racing, both panting for breath.

It was amazing however I was also terrified at what I just did. I lost my virginity to Draco while James is my boyfriend.