School

Ding dong~
....
Ding dong~~
....
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Donggg~~
...

"For fuck sake, Who—oh urgh Mew....", The 19 years old grumbled as he opens the front door of the main building. His bodyguard had been ringing the front door for the 14th times.

"Rise shinee!! Come on.. you have class today right?", Mew greeted the younger.

"My class starts at 8.. it's only 6 in the morning now...", he yawned behind wooden glass door. The oversized hoodie with a short black pants made Gulf looks like an anime character. He rubbed his watery eyes with his tiny hand hidden by the sleeves of the hoodie. His eyelids were barely open.

"Don't you do some sorts of morning exercise or a jog at least?". Mew asked while warming up his body infront of the door to loosen the tension in his muscle before a morning jog.

Gulf stared him with a 'seriously' expression. "Really Mew??? Jog? When I can enjoy my beauty sleep? Just go away.", he slammed the door, shutting Mew and his jog invitation.

Mew sighed at Gulf's laziness. He did a 40 minutes jog and 20 minutes HIIT Training. By the time he finished cooling down, Gulf is ready for his class, he was wearing a simple button white collared shirt, tucked inside his black jeans. An ID tag hang around his neck.

Mew drove Gulf to school with his readily worn sport attire, a black adidas windbreaker, a black adidas track pants and a black shoes from asics.

"Shouldn't you be driving by your own? You're 19. Not 9 anymore", Mew asked Gulf who was sitting on the passenger seat. He adjusted the rear mirror and the car glided smoothly on the road to Gulf's school.

"If I drive myself to school, what are you gonna do?. You're getting paid without doing jobs then". Gulf sighed. His fingers fast scrolling the screen on his IPad. He was checking through his homework for the last time before submitting it this morning to his lecturer.

———

"You can't enter this building without a parent's pass", the security of the school stopped Mew from entering the school. Gulf smirked at him as he was saying 'serves you right' at Mew before going to his respective class.

When Gulf disappeared from his sight, Mew grabbed the security's collar shirt, "Look here ******, I'm here to make sure my lil young boss safe. My job is to keep only him safe, so I won't hesitate to beat you mister", he spitted to the ground. His death glare tells the security he wasn't kidding on his words just now.

The security held Mew's fist, shakily, "O-ok.. I'll let you in". He stumbles on his speech.

Mew smirked at him and repaired his wrinkled collar shirt, then he patted the dust from the security's clothes. "Good.. at least you know, a mere security can't hurt a civilian right?". He raised his eyebrows up and down, teasing the security.

"J—just.. don't do it like that to other students here", the security gave him a piece of advice before Mew walks through the school entrance gate.

"Depends on how the other students act", Mew winked at the security.

"I hope nothing happens", the security mumbled to himself.

———-

"So today, We will learn about economic growth in our country. And I'll give you an assignment to do. Please work in a group of four", a young female teacher gave an instruction to her students in the class as she writes something on board, regarding today's lesson.

Gulf's eyes trailed the teacher's handwriting, while his other friends were busy looking for partner. The class turned chaotic for a while.

"Ok calm down guys. Have you found your group?".