Phone Talk

Mew spent the entire three weeks to coach Gulf for his studies. Sometimes he will do an intensive practise session with Gulf during the weekends, so Gulf will be fully prepared for his finals. He monitored every single improvement and mistakes Gulf made, so he can unlock Gulf's hidden potential in order to inherit the Kanawut family business. In less than a month, he managed to cover all the topics for exam.

Besides studying, they also did some fun activities during their free times. They will go on a shopping, or walk around the city until midnight. According to Mew's study principle, ones must balanced his studies and play times, then the knowledge can be absorbed properly by the brain. After all, only studies won't make Gulf a suitable candidate to the Kanawut's place. He needs to improve on his social skills as well.

————

A month later...

Gulf ran as fast as he could. His bangs and hair rose behind him as he ran.

"Phi!!! PhII MEWWW!!!", he shouted his bodyguard's name at the top of his lung, while running to the direction of the car. He fasten his steps when he saw Mew was chilling on the bench beside the car.

"N—non—", he couldn't finish his sentence when Gulf jumped and hug him in excitement.

"I pass!! I passed the test!!! The business study too!!", he squeezed Mew tightly.

Mew was happy for him. He believed in Gulf. And all their hardworks were paid offs. He ruffled Gulf's hair and congratulated him. "See? Told ya, you can do it. Let's get inside the car, shall we??". Gulf happily nodded and entered the car. He chose to sit at the passenger seat, beside Mew.

"You promised me a reward if I did good right?, have you prepared it?", Gulf grinned, thinking about the rewards he will get soon.

"Yes~ tonight you will get your reward". He smirked and licked his upper lips.

"W—what??", he widened his eyes and turned to look at Mew.

Mew chuckled, "What are you thinking Nong? I just want to treat you to a dinner tonight. You can choose the restaurant"

Gulf turned all red when he was caught red handed by Mew. He just silently make an 'O' shaped mouth and nodded.

————

"Ok dad..", he turned off the video chat and went out from his room. He walked towards his dad's office room.

"Where are you going, Nong?", Mew greeted him on his way to the office room.

"Dad asked me to photocopy some documents in his room".

"Ah... I really want to see the interior inside...", he mumbled. Gulf heard it. He thought about it for  a while. His dad was strict about the room. No one can enter the room except for him and his late mother back in the days. The room contains a lot of important documents, if someone discover the documents, their business might fall in bankruptcy.

But, Gulf trusted Mew. Mew was there with him the entire time. Never once Mew had backstabbed him. In fact, Mew helped to change his miserable life. So, without thinking much, he let Mew enter the room, with one condition, he can't tell dad about it. And Mew delightedly agreed to it.

Gulf unlocked the door using a secret key he dad passed to him. Mew anticipated it while Gulf opened the door. There was a chair and a huge table desk right in the middle of the room. A closed window behind the desk. And a huge and tall bookshelves mounted on the wall around the entire room. In between of one of those shelves, there was a hidden door.

Gulf entered the door and asked Mew to sit quietly in the room while he went to take something from the room. While waiting, Mew couldn't hold his curiosity, so he sneaked around the area to find something. He checked inside the drawer of the desk and between books and documents on the shelf. As he was flipping through a random book he found, a photo slipped out from the book. He took the photo to have a look.