EndXBeginning

"Tadaaaa!!", Mew presented his nicely decorated pudding parfait to Gulf. "I chose only the best ingredients to make this", he bragged.

"Oh really? What kind of ingredients?", Gulf asked as he took a spoonful into his mouth. Surprisingly, it was good.

"I don't know, but I picked the most expensive ingredients in the supermarket". He owed Gulf a treat for his exam last time, so he decided to go with homecooked dessert, since Gulf might chose a high end restaurant again if he wants to treat him for a dinner. He doesn't have any money left.

"So how is it?". He was anticipating Gulf's reaction.

"Tastes normal.".

Mew was disappointed with Gulf's expression. "That's all?", he whined making the younger giggled. "I'm kidding! It's delicious. I love it". Upon hearing it, Mew smiled ear to ear. "Glad to hear it!", he sat opposite of the table. They were in a house provided by the sanctuary for their workers to stay, temporarily while working.

"Hey phi....".

Mew rested his chin on his hand and raised his eyebrows looking at Gulf.

"Where have you been these past few weeks?". He took another bite of the parfait.

"I went back home".

"Really? I would like to visit phi's home one day!", he exclaimed in excitement. They talked about a lot of stuffs, sharing stories and experiences until late evening.

Mew leaned his back to the chair. "Nong.. what are you hiding actually? You were being restless since the beginning."

Gulf was startled by the question. As he thought, he can never hide anything from Mew, he's good in reading people's mind. "I... I— just wanna ask, if we didn't met, what are you planning to do with my dad?".

Mew sighed. Seems like Gulf will never let go of this issue. It was always been like this, once he set a goal, he will do anything to achieve it. "Initially, I planned to destroy the company and kill your dad too.. but now, I just want to stay beside you forever. That's all. Besides, my dad was kinda involved in this too. I just knew about this recently".

"Now, what are you going to do, then?". Gulf asked.

Mew shrugged. "Don't know. Probably work in the sanctuary. How about you, Nong?".

"I want to expose dad as I've said before. I want the laws decide my dad's punishment". His eyes gleamed with determination.

"Are you sure Nong? you're going against your dad".

"I know. But I want to end dad's crimes. At least for his sake."

Mew scanned him carefully and thought about it several times before agreeing to help Gulf on his plan. Besides, he doesn't have anything to do currently. "I have something to show to you Nong. But be prepare. This might shock you". Gulf nodded. He was ready to face anything. Mew smiled as he handed him a file. "Just how much you have changed, Nong?", he thought to himself.

"This is —", he flipped each page of the paper in the file.

"Yes... I have a plan. But, this might cost your life if we fail. Are you ok with this?".

————-

Gulf knocked the front door of the main building of his house.

Mr. Tanapong (short form for Traipipattanapong) or better known as Gulf's dad checked through the security camera to see who was it. He was on cloud nine when he saw his son.

"Gulf honey~", he opened the door. But, his excitement stopped when he saw the gloomy expression on his son's face.

"Gulf....", he sounds shaky, but he still smiled and hugged his son to welcome him home. "Let's talk inside. It been couple of weeks since you last came home.". He pulled his son's arms, but he didn't move an inch from the position. It was like he was glued to the floor. "I'll explain everything upstairs, honey. So can you at least enter first?". He was caressing his son's palm gently, pleading him to come inside, but again his son rejected him and pulled away his hand roughly.