Can't think of a title xD

"Thanks" he slammed the car's door and walked towards the front door, unlocked it and entered the house. Without a single sound come out from his talkative little mouth. He was unusually quiet along the way back home from his school. Mew doesn't feel right. Something is wrong, definitely.

"Hey you ok, Nong?", He knocked Gulf's room's door several times. No answer. "I bought some food.". Still no answer from the younger.  "... and pudding as a dessert". He continued, hoping the pudding would lure Gulf to come out.

As expected, the door opened a little. A pair of eyes were looking at him through the opening. Mew smiled at him. "Hey wanna eat? I cooked chicken basil and rice. And pudding for dessert too", he showed Gulf his proud home-cooked meals on a tray, he was holding.

Gulf didn't answer. He opened the door wider to signal Mew to come in. Mew walked inside and placed the tray on Gulf's study table. He cleaned up the table a bit, to make space for Gulf to eat. Then, he invited Gulf to eat at the study table

Gulf sat on the chair, pulled the chair closer to the table and slowly started eating the food. He smiled a bit when he tasted the food made by Mew.

"Delicious?". Mew was sitting on Gulf's bed. Glad to see the smile from his face.

Gulf nodded.

"So what happened, Nong?", Mew asked when Gulf finished eating. He decided to wait until Gulf finished eating because he doesn't want Gulf to lose his appetite halfway.

Gulf put the cutleries on the empty plate. "I failed the exam.... business study.... I put so much effort in it, but still failed. I don't have confidence in inherit dad's business", he finally ranted out his feelings to Mew. "I feel like giving up now". There were drops of tears fall from his eyes. He was glad he was sitting facing the table, so no one can see his tears.

"Why do you want to continue your dad's business?"

"I mean.. isn't that obvious? I'm his only child, obviously it's my responsibility to do so."

"I don't think you should."

Gulf was displeased with Mew's answer. "Why do say so?". He turned around.

"Do you know, businessman and politicians made a bigger crimes than a killer?". Mew looked at him with a serious gaze in his eyes. "Pen creates bigger crime than a knife. It will affect a person's whole life. And even a country".

Gulf wanted to say something. But, he couldn't. He admitted, it was true. He read about the consequences of bribery and corruption before. He sweared to himself, he won't do these kind of things in his life. He gazed back at the empty plate absentmindedly, thinking about Mew's words just now.

"Phi... what's your dreams?"

Mew looked at him and thought about it while humming. "Hmm..  I want to travel. I want to start a new life somewhere far after I clear up my debts".

Gulf stood up and walked to his closet. He pulled out a huge plastic container. He searched for something inside the container.

"What are you finding?"

"Uhh I wanna— ah here it is!!", Gulf exclaimed. He showed Mew a small sized globe. "It's for you. Pin some pictures on this globe after you visited a country later. Goodluck na~ phi~". Gulf smiled and handed it to Mew.

Mew turned the globe around. "If you're free, let's travel together Nong."

Gulf made an 'okay' sign with his hand and smiled proudly, "okiee!! It's a promise then!!". They locked the promise with a pinky swear.

"Oh and about your studies, I can help you. Let me coach you. We still have around a month before your real final exam right?".

Gulf agreed to it and promised with Mew to move forward from his failure. Failure will make us stronger right?.