Mew Suppasit

This chapter will focus more on Mew's past before meeting Gulf na~ and why he came to Kanawut household ^^ enjoy na~~

"It hurts...", he whimpered while covering his red left cheek caused by the punch from his dad. "Get up, son! You're too weak! You can't survive by yourself later!!", he pulled Mew's arm roughly to force him to stand up. "Look at your useless drug addict brother.. do you want to be like him??!!", he yelled at his second son, his only hope. Mew shook his head. "Great, now let's continue". He was trained since little on basic martial arts to defend himself. Living in the slum— an area which was erased from the country's map, didn't receive any help from the government forced his dad to do so for Mew's sake and safety. People will kill, steal and attack others without any reason since there were no actions taken for those crimes.

———-

"HEY GET BACK HEREE kIDDO!!", the shop owner tried to catch him, but fortunately he was quicker. He turned around and showed his tongue, mocking the shop owner while running. He was forced to steal food to feed his sick father since his brother was practically useless. Thanks to his dad's training, he managed to run fast and beat some securities when needed in order to get a loaf of bread to survive.

"Here dad... eat it", he ripped the bread slices to a smaller pieces to ease his dad. His dad, Jongcheveevat***** or better known as Jong was severely sick. It was a curable disease, but since they have no money, they can't afford the hospital's bill. "Thank you, son... you're my only hope", his weak hand tried to reach Mew's face to touch it but failed to do so.

"Oii old man!! Hik... I need more money~~", his older brother came. He was half drunk. His pale and skinny hand grabbed onto Mew's shirt and threatened him to give some money to buy more drugs and alcohol. "No!! The money is for dad's medicines!!". He kicked his brother in the stomach and ran outside. The strong kick made him fall on the floor. He didn't have any energy to catch his little brother, so he spitted in annoyance and walked out from the house.

Mew was sitting by the trench nearby his neighbourhood. He was crying all alone.

"Hey... are you ok there?", someone asked him — a boy around his age. Looking at his clean and neat clothes, he must came from a rich household. "Why would someone like him come to this slump?", he thought to himself while wiping his tears.

"Go away.. a rich brat like you won't understand me", he pushed the boy away. The boy looked scared, he ran to get his mommy while crying. "Mommy~!!"

"Tch... rich brats..", he looked at the boy crying at his mom's laps. She comforted him softly and kissed him. Then, the boy laughed. ".. must be nice to have a mother, huh?", he smiled solemnly.

The sound of crows cawing tells Mew it was time to go home. As he walked pass the alley to his house, he smelled a rotting smells. He followed the smell deep into the dark alley. When he found the source of the smell, he was so shocked. He couldn't move or scream. It was his dead older brother's body. The corpse looked pretty beaten up. "Br—brother...", he trembled.

A group of adults approached him from behind, "oh well well, his little brother~ give us the money! Or you will end up like him too!!".

"No!! It is for dad's hospital bills!!", he shouted.

The adults were pissed off. They started kicking and punching a 10 years old boy until he barely move. "Huh.. hey kid, don't you know your dad is probably dead around now?", they laughed sinisterly. Mew was shocked and worried for his father. With his last amount of strength, he escaped from the group of adults and ran as quick as he can to his house. "Hey boss, don't we like follow him or something?".