001.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. AN ODE TO CLARK KENT .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

001.
AIRPORT PICKUP.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

    Allison Argent had gone to France, over the summer.

   That was why Lois Lane was sat in the airport at five o'clock, awaiting her friend's arrival back into Beacon Hills, instead of meeting Stiles and Scott so that the latter could get a tattoo. She had blown them off by saying that she was going to dinner with her father, when really, that was a total lie.

   But they didn't need to know that— right? It wasn't as though it was a terrible lie. Just a lie that made it easier to sneak around with Scott's ex-girlfriend, behind his back.

   The girls had planned to go for dinner that evening, to welcome the huntress back after a long time of not seeing anyone, and Lois had been craving sushi — not the sight of her best friend getting a tattoo, and having to hold up Stiles when he inevitably fainted. If anything, lying in this situation was a good thing. It meant that the boys could deal with the pain and blood of a tattoo, and she could go and have a lovely dinner with the girl that she hadn't seen since they had shot arrows at one another. Of course they had spoken about that night and gotten over their differences through phone calls and text messages, and Allison had even promised to bring her an apology gift from France. They were back to normal.

   As for the rest of her summer, that had been pretty normal too. Well, as normal as it could get after fighting a kanima.

   Lois had spent the vast majority of her holiday updating Lydia and her father on all the supernatural things that they had missed out on — like dead alphas that were now alive again, that Derek Hale wasn't the murderer that they had accidentally made him out to be, and more. She, Scott and Stiles had had a lot of fun drawing out flow charts and diagrams to explain all of the happenings and crazy events that had occurred over the prior months, and they had helped Lydia Martin and Matthew Lane vaguely understand what was going on.