015.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. AN ODE TO CLARK KENT .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

015.
LAHEY AND LANE.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

Strangely, walking into Harris' classroom for her lunch detention had easily been one of the best parts of Lois Lane's day.

Despite being spoken to like trash by Isaac, finding out that the alpha twins that could combine bodies were her cousin's friends Ethan and Aiden, stumbling upon a corpse that triggered a messy panic attack, and Isaac threatening to kill said alpha twins, Lois' morning hadn't been the worst. In fact, it was as rough as usual.

She swung the door open and took a brief note of the four other kids that were present — clearly, Harris had been handing out his lunch detentions like freebies.

With a sarcastic smile at the man to which he returned, Lois had rolled her eyes and briskly made for the desk furthest away from him. She didn't want to be anywhere near him for the next thirty minutes. Harris still hated her, hence why she was still serving her sentence of three lunch detentions for being late that morning a couple of days prior, and he hadn't been impressed to find that she had tried to skip one and then not shown up to school to make her second. It was likely that Lois would be stuck in lunch detention until she died, at this rate. She wouldn't have been surprised.

Lois absently played with the ends of her hair as she waited.

Judging by the look on Harris' face, there were still stragglers to show up. She peered around and realised she didn't really know any of the kids she'd been stuck with today — most of them being freshman that were yet to know Harris was an asshole that would just give detentions for breathing — until one kid walked through the door with a coy smile.