035.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. AN ODE TO CLARK KENT .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

035.
REALISATIONS.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

    "Woah— okay, A. Just slow down, alright?"

   Isaac's eyes flickered to look at Lois, raising his brow. She pulled the phone away from her ear and put it on speaker, and he turned to look back at the road when she pointed at the windscreen.

    "You're on speaker, Isaac's here." Lois said and held the phone between her and Isaac, lifting her legs to her chest. He hadn't had to convince her to drive again — the way she had nearly collapsed when she tried to stand had been enough persuasion, and one look from the beta had told her there was no room to argue. There was no way Lois was driving.

    "You're with Isaac?" Allison asked, "Why aren't you in school?"

    "Why aren't you in school?" Lois countered.

    "I asked you, first..." She retorted, sounding uncertain. "Everything okay?"

   Nodding even though Allison couldn't see her, Lois ran her free hand through her hair. She was still a bit frazzled and the back of her neck hurt, "Yeah— yeah, everything's fine. Now, start from the beginning: what's going on? What did you find?"

    "Okay, uh— okay." Allison sucked in a breath, "I was going through my dad's stuff, and— and I think he knows something more than he's letting on. It's really weird, Lois..."

    "Knows more?" She echoed, "Like, what?"

    "More, Lo! More— more about the sacrifices, more about the Darach. In his office, he's got a map. It's got all the murders on it, where they happened, in what area, and then he's got five more marks." In an attempt to stay calm, Allison shut her eyes and took a moment. Lois told her to breathe, to which she did as told; Lois had always been good at calming her down. "Wait, I'll send you a picture..." there was a scuffle on the other end and a silence, and Lois chewed on her nails nervously. It felt like forever until her phone buzzed, a new text from the girl on the phone popping up. "You get it?"