039.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. AN ODE TO CLARK KENT .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

039.
REUNITED.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

Lois wasn't sure how long it had been until she opened her eyes, squinting up at the bright ceiling lights floating above her. She let out a grunt and raised a hand to hover over her brows, wanting to block out the artificial white, but three figures entered her vision, their silhouettes doing the job instead.

    "Ah— Miss Lane."

   Her body stiffened, and she fought back a groan.

    "Glad we were able to find you. You are quite a task to get ahold of," the man said, "We were thinking, we could have a little chat."

"Something tells me that's not optional..." Lois sighed. The only answer she got was the elevator lights flickering off, and two sets of their eyes glowing a deep red.

   Deucalion nodded, "If you'd kindly do the honours, Mr Parker."

   It was then that Lois' eyes fell upon her cousin, and away from the two alphas. She had no choice but to look him in the eyes with a deep scowl on her lips. There was still an issue in her gut with his choice of loyalty, whether he had a choice or not, and she couldn't help but feel spiteful when she saw him with his pack. This was the first time Lois had properly seen Peter on Deucalion's side, at least since Boyd had been killed. She didn't like it — seeing her not-so-baby cousin with the second band of bad guys on their radar, other than the Darach. That was something she would never get used to; not when she knew her cousin, and that he was a good kid. Peter'd always been a good kid.