018.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
——

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. AN ODE TO CLARK KENT .*・。.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

018.
A SILENCE
LOUDER
THAN WORDS.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

——

Lois Lane was getting sick of being asked how to stop Jared from throwing up, all over the bus.

"Just tell him to look at the horizon!"

"I've already done that!"

Exasperated, the girl fell back into her seat and kicked her legs up. She was getting a headache from being on the bus for too long and the amount of questions she kept getting, and she was feeling queasy from watching the blood seep through Scott's shirt. Since stopping Boyd from ripping Ethan apart, he had gotten worse.

"Jared, I'm warning you!" Coach said with a hard glare, "I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up, right back on you. And it will be profoundly disgusting!"

The poor kid held a hand over his mouth and gagged, his face green, "Please don't talk about throwing up.... it's not good—"

"I might throw up on you just to make a point, Jared."

"It's not good—" he wheezed, "It's not good..."

Lois grimaced. She redirected her line of sight, away from any vomit that may soon occur, and instead opted to stare at the back of Isaac's curly head. He seemed to feel her eyes upon him and turned in his seat, raising a brow. Lois shrugged. After all, she was only focusing on his giant head to stop herself from throwing up at the discussion of throwing up. If anything — his head was being used as a means of throwing up about, rather than throwing up about the topic of throw up.