Papa!

A/N photo attached is the photo of Coby and Saddie when they were younger that Tyler has up in this fic...

*Troye POV*

My ears are ringing, my head thudding. I feel the blood dripping from my forehead. Adrenaline pulsing through my veins fear taking over my shuddering vulnerable body. My voice coming out quiet and shakily, weak.
"Tilly...p-please help me"
Thuds only to be described as someone walking on the cold concrete echoes through these damp basements. I look up relief flooding through every inch of my body seeing my big brother standing in front of me, it's not Samson.
"S-Steele I-I'm here"
He looks down grabbing my arms and pulling me up harshly, at first I'm shocked until he looks at me with sympathetic eyes, easily said as a silent sorry. I nod my head slowly accepting it. He puts his index finger over his lips indicating for me to stay quiet. Before I know what's happening Steele is holding a knife to my throat as Samson walks over laughing darkly.
"See Steele isn't such a brilliant big brother is he now troye ? Who's this Tilly he's talking about Steele ?"
He laughs dryly back at Samson, directly in my ear.
"Tyler Oakley. His little obsession."
His voice was absent of any emotion.
"How could you Steele ?"
"Shut up Troye seriously you are being pathetic as always plus we need you out of the way for our...plans for a few of your little friends"
His voice now demanding I cower in his arms no longer struggling knowing my attempts are feeble letting all of my hope go. Tyler's in America he can't possibly save me. No one can I'm done for-... Police sirens fill the air just as Steele cuts into my chest kicking me down to the ground after. They share a look before running shouting 'we aren't done with you troye!' Just as they open the door I see police officers grabbing them and arresting them. My body is picked up by strangers puling me onto a stretcher as I start to struggle.
"TROYE, TROYE WAKE UP! YOU ARE IN BRIGHTON STEELE HASN'T GOT YOU!"
I shoot up in the bed whacking heads with Zoe panting. Why do my nightmares always end up being those memories ?
"Troye are you okay ?"
She places her hand on my shoulder but I cower away. She looks down sighing.
"I will call Tyler for you"
She picks up her phone and he answers on the second ring...it's 4am in America. He must of just woken up why did he answer so fast ?
"Yeah yeah I know and I'm not going to say sorry for worrying you because it is about troye.."
I could he the noise of his voice in the other end of the call it sounded like he was shouting.
"Tyler he can hear you he's getting agitated please calm down before he freaks out! I will give him the phone."
I took the phone from her with shaking hands instantly relaxing the slightest bit hearing his soft and tentative voice.
"It was Steele again wasn't it ?"
I flinched at the name. Clearly silent for too long for Tyler although he knew I was there since he could hear my heavy breathing down the phone.
"Troye let Zoe hug you... I can't always be there you know babe"
"I know..."
My voice came out weak. I needed my best friend here. I looked at Zoe with pleading in my eyes, Zoe being Zoe understood and moved up the bed so she was sitting next to me with her tiny and soft arms wrapping around my shoulders.
"Better Sivan ?"
"Better Tilly."
I heard crying in the background and running straight away noticing the crying as Coby and the running will be Saddie since Coby refuses to walk even though he can. He's as lazy as his damn uncle.
"Daddy! Coby is crying agai-IS THAT TROYE ?!"
I hear chuckling before Tyler speaking up.
"I'm your uncle Saddie I told you this a million times silly and yes it's troye"
"Whatever daddy, can you Skype him instead ?"
"Troyeboy Saddie wants to Skype you"
"Then Skype me doofus! I can't believe she's only 6! That photo you keep in your house is when she's 4 and Coby is 2! Upgrade!"
He hangs up and my Skype goes off straight after. I answer immediately seeing Saddie sitting on Tyler's knee in his home office, why are the kids even awake ? His hair was flopped on his forehead and he didn't have a top on, Saddie was in a little pale pink nightgown looking adorable.
"TROYE!!! Daddy go get Coby!"
He gets up rolling his eyes before placing a kiss on her forehead and walking out of the room.
"You've got him around your little finger young lady!"
She giggles softly.
"I know silly! Hello aunty Zoe"
"Hi Sades"
Tyler enters and Coby's face lights up seeing me and Zoe.
"PAPA! ZOZO!"
I have no idea why he shouted papa...
"Coby what did you call him ?"
"Papa"
I laugh blushing slightly. Zoe waves. Before leaving.
"When's papa coming back ?"
Tyler looks at me confused. I shrug.
"I dunno, Troyeboy when are you coming to visit ?"
I looked around the room distractedly.
"I erm I dunno I've had some rough nights recently wouldn't want to wake you all up in the night."
"You could always sleep in daddy's room and cuddle him! He always calms you down! We won't mind! We can stay in my room."
Tyler blushes slightly bouncing Coby on his knee, which I know is just showing he is nervous.
"You could do that...."
I smile at him bashfully.
"I don't want to wake you up either Tilly..."
"Please papa. We miss you!"
All three of them look at me with adorable and pleading puppy dogs eyes. Smiling adorably, Tyler's eyes were sparkling with pink dusted over his cheeks. I sigh loudly.
"When should I start packing ?"
"NOW!"
Tyler looks at Saddie like she's crazy.
"Saddie you can't make him pack now! We have to buy him tickets!"
She looks at him with her big blue eyes.
"Please daddy he can pack now fly tomorrow!"
"That's Troyes choice baby"
I exhaled loudly glaring at him, he knows I hate making decisions!
"I guess.....but I don't have enough money ty..."
"Didn't you get the point ? I'm paying for you stupid!"
I look at him not believing what hearing. I open my mouth to argue but promptly close it when he raises one hand.
"It's the least I can do troye!"
I roll my eyes at him knowing I can't win this argument especially not when they are all looking at me like i'm about to kill a puppy if I say no!
"Fine! I give up I guess I better go pack, now go sleep all of you have you seen the time!"
Tyler looks at me then looks at Coby and Saddie.
"You two say goodbye to Troye, time to go back to bed! Troye i will come back in a second"
They look at him defeated but effectively yawning and losing the silent debate.
"Night Troye."
"Night Papa"
"Goodnight little ones"
I smile warmly as Tyler walks off with Coby in his arms and holding Saddie's hand taking them to bed. He really cares about those kids. Once he comes back he picks up his laptop and takes it to his room lying down in his bed with it next to his head.
"Are you okay now Troye ?"
"Much better babe I clearly just needed you and the little gremlins."
"Clearly"
A comfortable silence takes over and soon Tyler starts yawning.
"Tilly go to sleep it's fine remember i'm coming over in the morning."
He smiled warmly up at me looking adorable in his sleepy state, he had already booked the flight. Soon enough his breath evens out. Tyler was asleep. It was now around 5am in America so they would be getting up in a few hours any ways, right now I have to go pack since Alfie agreed to drive me to the airport in a few hours. Everthing was set and I was going to see Tilly in about 10 hours, I don't think I have been this excited since before the Steele incident.