Back in the UK

A/N CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS PICTURE OF TROYE FOR A SECOND PLEASE ?! HOW CAN HE BE SO FLAWLESS AND AHHHHH! I feel like this would be like sleepy Troye so it's needed.
Also quick promotion for a friend. Go read "Nowhere to go." By LondonStars21 it's great and Hannah takes so much effort into writing it! Honestly it's amazing plus the whole 'Phil and Maddie' thing is from that fic so go read it! Yeah woo friendship! No honestly I know her personally and Hannah is a great girl and I love her to pieces and I would appreciate you going to read it and give her some love!
- Satan 😈
-----
*Tyler POV*
~New Years Eve party in UK~
So far the party was going great.
All the youtubers were here with their kids/nieces and nephews. Saddie had met Phil's niece Maddie although she was a little older than Saddie, they were getting on really well. I was surprised at this though because recently Saddie had been really shy around people she didn't know but I was glad she was opening up. I remembered when we arrived here earlier, anyone that was early had their eyes on us because me and Troye were holding hands, all of them cooing when I hid my head in the gap between his neck and collarbone effectively making me blush more, since when did Tyler Oakley blush ? I'm usually the one getting others flustered not the other way round. I guess it was probably cute and god he smelt nice and his skin is so smooth and kissable.
I turned my head quickly realising I had drifted off into my thoughts whilst the count down was going on, I tuned to Troye. Grabbing his wrist and putting down my drink noticing he didn't have one in his hand.
"Four, three."
He gave me a pointed look raising his eyebrows. My mind was a mess before suddenly it appeared in my mind.
"Two-"
I grabbed Troyes neck gently and pulled him down to my lips, he seemed surprised at first before he completely loosened up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and both my mine ended up around his neck, I was standing on my tiptoes and I guess people would of thought it was uncomfortable but not when I was kissing Troye. My lips parted slightly giving him access to my mouth if he wanted to deepen the kiss, I wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed that he didn't take the invite.
"Happy new year everyone!"
There was shouting all around us before they all went silent and I could feel their eyes glued on us. I pulled back opening my eyes, that I didn't actually remember closing and looking around trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach. Digging my head into his neck as a flashback from only a few hours ago popped into my mind. Still smiling into his skin, resisting the urge to attack his neck in light kisses.

//Flashback\\
"Ty mate could I speak to you in private please ?"
I nodded following Alfie into one of the spare rooms in their new house.
"Ty are you seriously that blind ?"
I looked around confused trying to see if I had bumped into something before I remembered how urgent and serious his voice was. Looking directly into his eyes.
"Are you so blind that you don't see the way Troye looks at you ?"
Here we go.
"Alf-"
"No Tyler. He admires you so fucking much and I've seen the way you look at him! You adore him! He's so fucking mature for his age so don't give me all that shit about 'Oh but the age gap!' you's are perfect together Ty. How don't you realise that ?"
I looked down sighing.
"Alfie we don't like each other like that."
He scoffed at me like I was a little kid.
"Tyler. Troye loves you, you know he's always had a crush on you. Everyone meets you and falls in love with you but with Troye it's different. He admired you for so long before you even knew who he was! He mentioned you in videos and he fucking loved you. Since he met you, you can physically see the difference between how he looks at you and how others do! He could be in the worst mood and want to kill people and you will walk on and all you will hear is him squealing 'Tilly!' and his eyes fill with fucking joy. He can be close to tears and you can touch him and it instantly makes him better, he can be refusing to talk to anyone or tell them what's happened yet if you put him in a room with you he's no longer secretive he will tell you it all and he will actually cry in front of you and let you calm him. Tyler he's without a doubt completely head over heals for you and I know you feel the same. You have been through so much and we have been your rocks and supported you and we always will be but Troye has broke through your little shell and opened you up completely. You are just like him as I explained before and you know you's are different than other best friends and ty that's because you are fucking in love with each other!"
He walked out and came back in with Marcus who had been just outside listening but we all knew that. I'm guessing this was planned out.
"Ty I've known you for years and we are so close but everyone including Zalfie are jealous of what you have with Troye. You are so special and your relationship is definitely one to be jealous of. You love him and you's both just need to admit it! Troye went through a really tough time since the Samson and Steele thing yet he will always tell you everything! I heard about when he had that nightmare and Zoe had to ring you, he wasn't even in the phone for 5 minutes before he was okay you even got him to loosen up and let Zoe comfort him with hugs when usually as we all know he won't let anyone other than you touch him! "
I looked at them with pleading eyes. They seemed proud of themselves smiling brightly before nodding at me and leaving me alone to my thoughts.
I loved him. From what they said everyone knows but does he ? If he does, are they right does he really feel the same way ?
// End of Flashback\\