They've grown so much!

A/N IMPORTANT INFORMATION! the pictures attached are the face claims of what Saddie and Coby are supposed to currently look like. (The little boy that's playing Coby is my cousin when he was little 😁 the little girl is just a picture a friend sent!)
Ps. Coby is meant to be 4 and Saddie is meant to be 6!! With extremely posh voices though 😂

*Troye POV*
Once we got home we walked to Saddie's room tucking her in, I tried to put Coby down but even in his sleep he wasn't having it, I sat down on the bed with Coby cuddled on my knee, Saddie however was like a zombie the whole time so she passed out quite quickly.
"Troye..."
I turned my head in the direction of where I presumed Tyler was standing due to where I heard his soft and caring voice come from. He was standing in the doorway leaning against it with his arms crossed and head tilted to rest against the doorframe.
"Hmmm...."
"Go to my bedroom and just go sleep in there with Coby, I will sleep in here with Saddie it's fine."
I looked at him with wide eyes, what the hell is he thinking ?
"Tyler I could roll over in my sleep and suffocate him!!! Plus with these dreams I could wake him up!"
"I've slept with him in my bed before he moves with you but babe if you are that worried come here I will get him off of you"
I looked down at the adorable boy on my lap hugged into my body and sighed contently.
"Okay....."
I moved around a bit so that I was balancing him on my hip, before standing up and walking towards Tyler. He reached over and pressed a kiss on Coby's head and put his hands under his arms, even in his sleep he recognised Tyler's touch and let go of me and let Tyler pull him to his body before he walked over to the bed and lightly grabbed saddie's hand and put it on Coby's arm who yet again moved closer to the touch. Before I knew it Coby was in bed and Tyler was at my side hugging me from behind and placing his head on my shoulder.
"Come on you've had a long day and it's late, you look tired babe lets get you into bed as well."
I had to admit I was extremely sleepy and bed right now sounded great especially if it meant snuggling up with Tyler. I stumbled to the bed with help from him, I had stripped in front of him before so it didn't change anything now even though it felt it I didn't let that show getting my self into sweats just abandoning the top i dragged out and snuggling under the covers wriggling down so that the duvet was over my nose leaving only from my eyes up on show.
"How are you so adorable ?"
I looked back at him blushing.
"I'm not..."
"You are Sivan you really are."
He was smiling although his smile had faltered when I didn't take his compliment, he went to walk out of the room which had me immediately sitting up.
"Where are you going ?"
He shrugged chucking quietly whilst his eyes remained soft.
"Please don't leave me Tilly...."
My voice was weak and stupid, I turned onto my side guessing he had also thought that had sounded as pathetic as I did. That was until I heard the door downstairs lock and someone walking upstairs before changing and finally the bed dip next to me and feeling those strong arms wraps around me, pulling me back into his stomach before pressing a light kiss on my left temple.
"Never."
His warm breath hit the back of my neck easily making me shiver still. I had done this with Tyler so often but for once I wasn't happy with it I wanted to turn around, so I did. Tyler's eyes opened lazily.
"Whats up troyeboy ?"
I shook my head slowly wrapping my arms around his neck, loosely and hugging him close. His arms slowly snook around my waist as he suddenly got the point I really wanted to sleep like this I didn't want to spoon. I wanted us holding each other. I leaned forward brushing my nose against his sleepily. Even in this light his eyes shone with happiness.
"Night night Tilly don't let the gremlins bite."
Did that make sense ? Probably not my tired state usually doesn't but I'm used to that. So is Tyler.
"Sweet dreams my prince."
"Hmmmm unlikely."
"Well I will help you through anything."
I nod my head softly still nodding when I feel myself lose consciousness and be thrown into a world of the unknown.
-----------
Tyler POV
After troye fell asleep I couldn't bring myself to close my eyes. What if he had a nightmare and I didn't wake up ?
I swear if Steele wasn't in prison I would kill him myself. Not to mention Samson he tortured troye for a week before Steele turned up. If I got my hands on them two it wouldn't be anything good.
In total darkness I reached out and touched Troyes hand slotting my fingers in between his where they belong. The calmness that was Troye, was contagious and I felt myself relaxing moving over to press a kiss onto his forehead and whispering.
"Goodnight troye..."
I began to turn over when I felt the bed beside me move and my hand being suddenly gripped. I turned my head to look over surprised when I was met with his piercing blue eyes looking at me lazily.
"Goodnight Tilly"
It was barley audible but I picked out what he had mumbled as he closed his eyes and snuggled closer to me resting his head in the crook of my neck. I stared down at him in awe of his beauty, he looked so pure. Hell, he is so pure. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his messy brown hair and I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face, I had never felt so alive. I don't know what was happening but it felt as though whatever it was, was getting out of hand with my strictly platonic relationship with troye I mean I know we aren't like most best friends but that's because he's special and I've always known our friendship was special and there had been something different there but still,
Strictly platonic. As my thoughts started to drift I felt the adorable boy that was next to me moving around onto his other side facing away from me but he still had a hold of my hand and was pulling me up behind him, was he trying to get me to spoon ? I moved up behind him hugging him to my body wrapping us up in the duvet best I could and finally lay still with one arm draped over his stomach with my hand holding his. I heard him let out a content sigh and a smile was on his face.
"Are you asleep troyeboy ?"
"Msnhsurnmh"
I let out a low giggle at his incoherent mumbling.
"Shu' p"
My laughter only got louder at this but he seemed to be fully awake now.
"Tilly shu' up!"
"Sorry...."
My laughter went back down to little giggles.
"That's still making a noise even though it is fricken adorable."
I shut up at that my face heating up instantly, I was glad with it being so dark he couldn't see the blush appearing on my face.
Soon enough I was calm and troye was asleep again and I could feel myself drifting off and I couldn't find a way to escape it. Oh, I hope I wake up if he has a nightmare.
--------
BEEP BEEP
I groaned lifting my head up but getting louder as it hit off of something else. What the actual fuck ?
I heard giggling in the background and something-no someone moving next to me.
"Tilly make the mean gremlins go away."
I laughed half-heartedly though it was soft wrapping an arm around him as if protecting him and pressing a light kiss on his forehead. Grabbing my glasses with my free hand I put them on and made a shooing motion at the kids smiling warmly, they obediently walked out and closed the door before running off giggling. I turned my attention back to troye.
"Hey baby they are gone now."
I felt him smile onto my bare shoulder.
"What are you smiling about...?"
"How great you are and how lucky I am to have a best friend like you...."
I smiled at that blushing a dark red as I could see in the body length mirror in front of my bed. I hid my face in his hair before my heart sank. Why did it ache hearing him call us best friends ? That's what we were, so why did it feel horrible ? I dismissed the idea instantly pushing it to the back of my mind. All that matters is having Troye in my arms right now.
"What are you doing today ?"
"Tilly I just got here I have literally no plans at all"
I laugh at my own idiotic words. Of course he's only been here over night what was I thinking.
"Well what do you want to do ?"
He looked down his face turning a velvet red colour.
"I really would be happy just lying curled up to you all day I've missed you like mad Tilly...."
I smiled at him pecking his forehead.
"Well we are inseparable..."
I giggled quietly at my own words before an idea popped into my head.
"Hey troye I was er just wondering if you, you know wanted to spend Christmas here with us... It would just be me Coby, Saddie and her friend Anita.... I mean only if you want don't feel pressured to...."
He looked up at me his eyes shining brightly and his face sporting a bright smile.
"Of course Tilly! It's not like I'm going home any time soon!"
"Troye, you can always think of here as your home, you could stay here forever if you wanted we wouldn't mind...."
"Did you just indirectly ask me to move in with you....?"
I shrugged my shoulder and scratched my neck awkwardly, I guess I kind of did. I don't regret it though, I would be great living with Troye.
"I guess...."
He looked away from me.
"Tyler I can't! I don't have the money to pay rent and most of my stuff is still in Australia...."
"Troye! You wouldn't have to pay rent for gods sake troyeboy I already pay the rent easily and you help with the kids that's enough for me! And the Australia part you could always get your stuff shipped or we could go over together with the little 'uns and get it, I wouldn't ever make you go back there and definitely not alone."
He looked back at me biting his lip before he crawled onto my lap straddling me. I looked at him confused. Before a huge smile broke out onto his face. He jumped forward wrapping his arms around me.
"Of course I want to move in with you Tilly!"
My arms instantly found their place around Troyes slim body.
"I guess we should stock up on some more Nutella soon then."
He giggled back at me before his excitement was calm and he was relaxed against me. I heard the door creek and Saddie and Coby run in.
"PAPA IS LIVING HERE!"
Troye and I laughed at Coby as usual being excitable in the morning.
"What's Nutella ?"
Troye looked at Saddie gobsmacked then back at me glaring.
"You've never fed her my addiction ?"
I shook my head giggling.
"Coby is allergic to nuts, never really let her near it."
"Saddie I will make you a deal. You can eat Nutella as long as you don't kiss your brother after. Okay ?"
She nodded her head rapidly.
"Coby come here, you two better go hunt down the Nutella."
Coby crawled onto my bed with a little help from Saddie before troye leaned in pecking my forehead before running off with Saddie to the kitchen. I turned my head to Coby not surprised to see him lying down in my bed under the covers. I moved down a little lower in the bed wrapping my arms around his small frame and letting him curl up with me. I didn't even notice it when I felt my self drifting off, not until I was asleep.
-----
*Troye POV*

In the end me and Saddie had ate four tubs of Nutella together, I sent her to go get dressed before walking to Tyler's room with my phone in my hands on tumblr looking through the Troyler Tag, I am not ashamed at all to have a minor crush on Tyler. I entered the room and had to hold back from 'awwww'ing at the sight as my heart fully swooned. I clicked off of tumblr and onto my camera roll clicking a picture of the adorable sight in front of me and immediately posting it on twitter. The fans all love Saddie and Coby but a picture of Tyler and Coby curled up asleep together will kill them. I walked out of the room showing Saddie the picture before going back to wake the boys up.
"Coby, baby, wake up little man."
I shook him slightly and picked him up out of Tyler's arms as he woke up and took him to his bedroom to get changed before going to wake up Tilly being careful to close the door first. What ? Precautions. I crawled forward onto his body curling up on him for a bit noticing how his arm instantly wrapped around my body a smile crept onto his face and that was when I realised he was awake.
"Tilly you just made me make a fool of myself! I thought you were asleep!"
"I was awake when you took Coby but I wasn't going to just tell you because seriously it was an adorable sight to see."
I looked down laughing at him.
"Whatever Tilly"
"I'm glad you came back I didn't really want to have to come get you to cuddle up again. I've missed this you know."
"Well I am moving in so you won't have to miss me will you"
His smile turned into a full on grin his cheeks a rosey red and his eyes twinkling. He nodded slowly before closing his eyes and pulling up the blanket over us holding mke tightly.
After about a minute later the door bell rang and the door opened revealing Korey standing there looking at us, no emotion portrayed on his face.
"Well don't you two look like the perfect couple."
After that one remark a huge grin broke across his face.
"Platonic couple."
"Tyler I'm not sure that works..."
"Technically it does work so fuck off ."
He stared at Tyler in confusion.
"Someone's being an ass today."
"Dare I remind you that you are in my house Korey."
"Troye why's Tyler being such an asshole ?"
I glared at him.
"Tilly."
I growled through clenched teeth.
"Ugh I'm sorry I'm just-"
"Defensive over your husband yes yes I know."
He completely dismissed Tyler's previous anger just like how Tyler dismissed him calling me his husband.
"So how come you came over ? And who let you in ?"
"Was wondering if you wanted to hang out.... And Saddie."
Saddie poked her head around the door sniggering.
"Whoops..?"
"Saddie Courtney May Oakley get your arse back in this room!"
She walked in ducking behind Korey for protection she was hugging his leg, he moved one arm back and rested it on her hair. Fiddling with odd strands.
"You need to stop answering the door Saddie it could be anyone!"
My voice was loud and strict I felt my side being nudged by Troye.
"Tilly calm down!"
He was angry at me.
"She's only little."
That's when I really realised his protectiveness over the kids and then slowly that I was letting 'platonic' slip.