You can't replace him.

A/N Meet Ben 😁 Oh and a few days time skip.
------
*Tyler POV*
Ever since that argument with Troye I couldn't think straight. He wouldn't sleep in our bed anymore well, my bed but still. I know we aren't a couple, I well and truly screwed that up plus I'm with Ben.
I walked inside the house giggling a little at something he had just said. God he's cute. He's not Troye though. Saddie runs out of her room to greet me but stopping half way to send a cold glare at Ben.
"Troyes been fucking crying all day and it's all your damn fault dad."
I look at her shocked. He's, wait- what ?
Please say this isn't my fault. Who am I kidding I said some horrible stuff it's my fault.
"Plus Who the hell is this ?"
I zoned back in realising my daughter had been swearing again.
"SADDIE! You are 6 where on earth is all of this language coming from ?"
"You. Now once again. Who the hell is he ?!"
Ben looked at me doubt showing in his eyes. Before taking over his whole body as he cowered behind me. Seriously ? She's a 6 year old. What's she going to do to a 25 year old, bite you ?
"TROYE!"
Okay but it's Troye he'll be nice to Ben. My head snapped towards my bedroom but he didn't appear from there. I hear fast footsteps coming from Saddie's room before seeing a very clearly broken Troye appeared. He glared over at us before looking at Saddie with soft eyes.
"What's up pretty princess ?"
His voice was off. He sounded physically drained like he was done with it all but hanging on for someone. Who though ?
"WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!"
He looked at Saddie shocked a little but noticeably more concerned that someone she didn't know was in the house. He looked at me.
"I have no idea who it is how about you ask your dad who the hell it is."
His tone wasn't welcoming at all. I could tell he was expecting me to answer but I couldn't talk properly. Angry Troye is fucking hot but I felt awful knowing I caused his pain.
"I er...this is er my boyfriend...Ben...."
She looked at me directly in the eyes hurt shown on all of her features. Grabbing Troyes hand glancing at him before squeezing it. She's comforting him. My heart practically broke at the one movement, it showed the fact my suspicions were correct. Troye did like me, at least a little and now I'm the reason for his pain.
"No daddy. WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?! HE THINKS HES TROYE'S REPLACEMENT DOESN'T HE? WELL I TELL YOU WHAT HE CAN PISS RIGHT OFF."
She turned into Troyes leg hugging him whilst her sobs were quiet. The tears in his eyes were visible.
"Come on Saddie lets go out and give them two some fucking space, go get Coby."
She ran off and grabbed coby. Troye not looking at me once, I could feel my heart breaking slowly seeing them like this. Saddies goes back to her loyal spot at Troyes side. Coby however runs in and Ben picks him up laughing but he just bursts into tears and calls for Troye. He instantly walks over glaring at Ben for touching Coby and puts him down holding his hand.
"You shouldn't touch little kids that don't know you. Especially not my Coby."
Saddie tugged at his top and he smiled down at her slyly.
"Or my Saddie"
"Dada who's he ? He better leave us alone Troyes our other daddy not you don't EVER think you will be."
"We mustn't be rude Coby we wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings now would we ?"
Okay, ouch. He has a point though, I hurt him. He looked at me for a minute and I could see all of his emotions.
Then he walked them over to the door putting their winter coats on slowly as it was still cold in the start of January.
"We'll be back later. Bye Oakley and oh sorry your name must have slipped my mind."
His voice was dark and cold making shivers run down my spine hating how he wouldn't call me Tilly not even Ty or Tylah, I didn't get a normal Tyler either he stuck with the one that would get my attention most to how hurt he was, my last name. I have really screwed up. No matter how hot he looks like this, he's only acting hostile due to my damn drunken mistake. I said so many things I didn't mean. I love him and that's exactly what I should of said but I couldn't because of Ben and because I'm such a damn coward.
"Bye Troyeboy..."
"Hmm."
I stare out of the window watching how adorable he is with the kids. I could feel Ben trying to get my attention but Troye....
I felt a hand on my neck and soft lips on mine, it shot electricity to my brain kissing back distractedly still watching Troye. He turned and saw us kissing looking hurt but then he looked at me staring, raising an eyebrow and nodding his head towards Ben clearly saying to look at Ben but I simply kept staring at him. I saw him mouth 'what do you want' even that showing how angry he was. I pulled back from the kiss letting Ben hug me looking at Troye with pleading eyes, mouthing 'I'm so sorry I hurt you.' He glared at me and said 'if that's all you want to say, goodbye' and got back into the car turning in the drivers seat making sure they were all seated properly. God he's perfect and I've let myself lose so much.
"Tyler? Are you even paying any attention to me?"
I turned my face to look at him.
"Of course I am. Just- sorry me and Troye.... well we aren't on the best of terms at the minute. Big drunken argument and a lot was said that wasn't meant...."
"Look ty....I don't mean to be a dick..."
Here it comes. The "I-don't-mean-to-be-a-dick-but-I'm-clearly-about-to-be" speech. The only guy I've ever loved that hasn't given me this speech is Troye.
Of course because he's damn perfect in my mind.
"It's just I feel really uncomfortable. Your kids hate me, Troye definitely hates me..."
"Troye's pissed at me he will warm up to you and the kids will once they are used to you and once they see Troye being okay with you."
He ignored my comment completely.
"I don't like the little cuddles and kisses you share or the conversations that have so much emotion behind them that could easily be taken in the wrong way I don't know I just feel like if you want this to work you should distance yourself from Troye. Maybe not live with him..."
My eyes snapped up to meet his.
"What ?! You think you can start demanding things like that ? Well sorry Ben but no you are wrong. So damn wrong in fact I'm sorry but please get out."
"No please Tilly I'm so sorry-"
"Get. Out. Oh and don't ever call me that. It's Troyes name. Don't do it."
I walked up to the door and opened it letting him walk out and collapsing on the famous couch before texting little Saddie.