Lads night out

A/N okay I'm going to try out updating once every week but I'm not sure how that will go.....bear in mind I have a bloody migraine and I'm still writing as best I can you losers ❤️✨

*Tyler POV*
"Just Caspar ? I feel so loved maybe I should make this a GIF and put it all over Tumblr and YouTube maybe send it to Zoe..."
"Okay! Okay, cas I get it I love you really just seriously this was kind of sudden.... Well not exactly sudden but- "
I turned to look at Troye silently begging him for help although pure amusmant was portrayed over every single one of his features...great no help there then.
"Fine Tyler I will make a deal with you."
I sighed looking at him.
"What's that ?"
"Night out just us three and you have to buy all the drinks that I have. In exchange I won't tell anyone."
I thought about it for a second.
"What about the kids ?"
"Your mom."
I yet again sighed realising I wasn't getting out of this one.
"Fine."
Troye and Caspar both started laughing at me before hugging and then both sharing a look and jumping on me.
"PILE ON!!!! COBY! SADDIE! PILE ON YOUR DAD WITH ME AND CAS!"
I glared at Troye but still laughed.
"NO! Don't pile on top of me! I will become part of this damn couch!"
"Good then that's definitely an improvement to your face."
I pinched his side and giggling knowing he was kidding.
"Hmmm yes agreed Troye, agreed."
I rolled my eyes and tried pushing them off of my body but by the time that I had gotten anywhere the kids ran in and jumped on top of me.
"Get off!!!"
I cursed at myself knowing that whilst I was laughing they were definitely not going to move.
"Nah Tilly I think we are all very comfy right here."
"I won't go out tonight!"
"Pffft and I will just post it everywhere. Troye doesn't seem to care either way."
I looked at Troye curiously, he didn't to be honest. He just laughed and shrugged.
"Tilly why would I care, except the whole making out thing everyone already knows I'm gay and that I have a crush on you, you are just a dumb ass and somehow didn't quite work it out."
He looked down blushing slightly, ah so he's not as confident as he acts.
"Whatever smart arse just get off me okay ?"
They all sighed and got off, all but one. Troye. He just lay down slightly and wrapped his arms around my waist, concern flooding his face.
"Wait, are you actually upset ?"
No-wait am I ?
To be honest yeah I'm a little pissed off but only at myself.
"Not with you."
He cocked his head sideways looking me in the eye. The concern disappeared as confusion took over his features.
"Who then ?"
I looked away.
"Myself I guess."
He grabbed my chin softly and made me look him directly in the eyes again.
"Why ?"
"Because, I've liked you for so fucking long and I've always pushed it away because I thought you would never like me. I-I guess I'm j-just sick of being so d-d-damn stupid."
No. No. No. No. No Tyler you are not going to cry over this!
A single tear fell from my eye betraying my trust in myself.
"I will give you two a minute. Hey kids how about you show me what you got for Christmas huh ?"
They squealed and both grabbed his hands dragging him off.
"T-thanks Cas-"
"Anytime Ty, I do actually care."
He smiled warmly at me before letting the kids drag him off. Troye looked back at me.
"Tyler babe please don't cry! We can be idiots together okay ? I've been trying to do the same thing. Don't worry about it."
I smiled up at him letting my head fall onto his shoulder crying quietly with his arms wrapped around my shoulders securely. I don't even know what we are now, we both admitted that we love each other and we've made out and had a conversation about how we are both idiots but we've not really established what we are although I know right now that's not important. The important thing is how safe and calm I feel when I've got Troyes arms around my body, keeping me from harms way.
"TROYLER YOUR DAUGHTER IS ABUSING ME!!!!"
We both burst into laughter but not moving to go see what was going on.
"WHY?"
Troye covered my ears before he shouted his response. I sat there looking up at him. He cracked a smile at the unknown answer of Caspar before taking his hands off of my ears and looking down at me.
"Aw Ty you look so innocent and vulnerable right now."
"Oh you like that look on me do you ?"
I wiggled my eyebrows and shoulders in sync which resulted in him groaning and me bursting into a loud fit of cackling.
"Shut up Tyler you fucking idiot!"
I shook my head and continuing to laughing obnoxiously loud.
"Thanks for the help lovebirds!"
I looked up at him smiling cockily. After calming down considerably I decided to reply properly.
"What happened to giving us a moment ?"
"Oh shut up! You had way longer than a moment! I was being attacked by your daughter just because I'm kidnapping you for the night! How the hell is that fair ?!"
Troye turned back to look at me grinning.
"She's rather attached to us."
I looked at Troye smiling happily.
"Lads night out!"
After that both me and Caspar decided to go for it and shout it straight after. God it's going to be a good night, hopefully though I have my doubts.
"Ty what's wrong buddy ?"
"I'm just uh weary of drinking too much that's all."
Troye turned to look at me concern also shown on my face.
"Wait is this the thing Korey warned me about before I came over today ?"
We both turned to look at him nodding our heads slowly.
"Yeah well I'm just glad you's made up before I got here. I don't think I would of survived the inevitable awkwardness of the situation."
Troye giggled and looked down.
"Well I couldn't not forgive him, I love him for god sake Caspy."
I looked up at Troye catching his lips with my own quickly.
"EW PDA PDA PDA"
Caspar ran around the couch shouting.
"Any ways, Caspar fucking chill we aren't kissing anymore and I will just stay kind of tipsy it's fine."
Troye smiled, nodding but I could still pick out the hesitance in his eyes. He's really just doing this for me even though he's scared of what will happen. I wish he didn't have so much reason to be like this, but he does and it's my fault so I just have to suck it up. I looked up at him awe struck as usual by his beauty and how perfect he was.
"Well I'm gonna get going and you young sir have a mother to call! Pick you up at 7 ?"
"Nah we'll meet you there, just text us where, later on and we can all meet."
Troye threw my phone at my face and giggled before nodding at Caspar. I'm guessing just freely agreeing to my plan.
"Watch out Tyler. I'M MISTER STEAL YOUR GIR-boy ?"
"EXCUSE YOU THIS BOOTY BELONGS TO ME REMEMBER HE LOOOOOOVES ME!"
I burst into a fit of giggles. Finally 10 minutes after Caspar had left and I had just calmed down, I called my mom who was of course, was fine with looking after the little ones actually she was more than fine. She was ecstatic.
"Well 7 o'clock it is then. Look Troye are you really sure you...trust me to drink again ? I don't want to hurt you I already almost lost you once. I am not prepared to do that again."
He nudged my arm playfully making me slip backwards, slipping his legs onto both sides of me and grabbing my neck. Kissing me aggressively, but it was...kind of hot.
"Of course you absolute arse!"
I looked down blushing, he wouldn't do this if he didn't trust me enough. I need to learn that.
------
Four hours later we were dancing around in the club after we had someone take a stupid photo of the three of us.
"HEY TYLER I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YA SHIT."
"R-really ?"
No I'm not drunk. I have the hiccups and I'm laughing at Caspar who is drunk and Troye..... He tipsy.... No I'm kidding, he's shitfaced.
"I had a wet dream about you last night!"
Troye looked up a little fire lit in his eyes. I smirked at him before answering Caspar.
"Oh really. What happened in it ?"
He looked at Troye gigging quietly and then back at me.
"Troye pssssttt listen to this!
YOU GOT HIT BY A TRUCK AND I PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING!"
They both burst into laughter whilst I sat here without doing anything other than rolling my eyes.
"That's funny Tilly! You get it ? Wet dream ? Pissed himself laughing ?"
I turned to Troye smiling broadly and giggling a little.
"SEE CASPY NOW HE GETS IT! It's funny isn't it Tilly ?"
I looked at him amazed that he wasn't tripping over his words completely and I nodded as well as started laughing.
"Of course Troyeboy."
He down at me and smiled broadly.
"TYLAH I KNOW THIS SONG!!!!"
I nodded my head raising a single eyebrow as Troye leaned into Caspar and whispered in his ear and they both dragged me by my hands and danced around to the music before moving forward.
Troye grinding on my crotch and Caspar on my ass. As they both laughed and screamed the lyrics.
"BABY GRIND ON ME.
RELAX YOUR MIND, TAKE YOUR TIME ON ME."
Caspar moved back and whispered at Troye who nodded and grabbed my hips grinding harder and sexier albeit it was slower.
"Let me get deeper shorty ride on me.
Now come and sex with me till your body gets weak, with slow grindin'"
I moved back breathing deeply grabbing Troyes hand and readjusting my pants with my own before going outside with them both.
"I'm er going home but feel free to stay with Ca-"
"Night Caspy me and Tilly are going home because he's hard and needs time to calm down! BYE!!!!"
I saw him wink before shouting 'BYE!!' and slowly he started to him his outro music, he's such a goofball. Caspar just laughed loudly hugging us both before calling a taxi. Me being sober, got into my car and drove home with Troye next to me.
After a while he got sick of me not paying him attention and decided to forcefully get it. He undid his seatbelt and moved over trailing his fingers up my legs and crawling them between my slightly spread legs until they made there way onto my bulge. He cupped it and started rubbing his hand on it with varied pressure, I closed my eyes moaning before remembering I was driving and snapping my eyes open and slapping Troyes hand.
"You sir are drunk and not thinking properly so go and sit over there in your seat and put your belt on. Now."
I left no room for argument and he huffed loudly before growling and crawling back to his seat and turning on the radio. Soon finding nothing he liked he got my phone and unlocked it.
"You have your own phone ?"
"Yeah but yours is so... You."
I gave up muttering 'Thanks... I think ?' and turned back to the road, concentrating on getting home, sighing loudly when I realised he had put 'Pony' on.
"If you're horny, let's do it-"
"Troye stop. Put something appropriate on."
"Boring old man."
I glared over at him but making sure not to take that comment to heart and looking back over to the road. He picked my phone back up and put on one of my favourite songs and we sang to it happily.
"My lovers got humour,
She's the giggle at a funeral.
Knows everybody's disproval.
I should of worshiped her sooner.
If the heavens ever did speak she'd be the last true mouthpiece. "
I turned and saw him yawning and looking adorable.
"You tired baby ?"
"Tilly I'm tired... I'm sorry about before."
"Shut up no you aren't you just want me to cuddle you."
He smirked at me deviously.
"You are right. I'm really not sorry at all I like seeing you like that."
I shook my head slowly.
"I remember the first time you got drunk in front of me, I was so surprised by the change or persona you are lucky I managed to deny you so many times."
He laughed lowly.
"It's not a changed of persona really, I'm always like this I just usually hide it. Any ways now I know if I push you enough you will eventually give in and fuck me."
"Hmm well as I have told you a million times, show me that when you are sober and I will reconsider if I believe you."
"Oh believe me Tyler, if I get my way. One day you will definitely see me like this when I'm sober. Once you make me loose my inhibitions and I get dominate knowing you, you will find I unbearably hot."
I flipped him off with one hand quickly and went to grab the steering wheel again when suddenly he grabbed it went quiet and shy and started playing with my fingers. I let him go, still somehow managing to drive home with ease. He didn't act up again on the way back surprisingly, so I was okay.
I stumbled into the house trying my hardest to get Troye to go the right way. He's tried to climb a lamppost and get on top of the car, I'm not risking him trying anything else. I kept my arm securely around his waist.
"Come on Troye. It's time to drink some water, take some tablets and go to sleep."
"Depends completely on your point of view."
I sighed looking at him not being in the mood for his arguing.
"What are you even on about now ?"
"As I said before depend-"
"Entirely on my point of view yes, yes I know I heard you."
He scoffed at me literally for no reason and crossed his arms scowling at me.
"Stop looking at me like that Troye Sivan Mellet."
"Oooooh I'm so scared my full name dammit I'm in big trouble."
He put his hands in the air and shook them around with a scared face on. I growled under my breath, pissed off at him.
"Fucking actors."
I felt him grabbing my wrist gingerly.
"Sorry.... I didn't mean to take it too far Tilly.... I promise I will do as you tell me."
"Just drink the water, take some tablets and get ready for bed then I want you going to sleep."
He nodded following my instructions perfectly. He took my hand after locking the door and pulled me to bed let in me get changed and then dragging me to bed and cuddling me.
"Goodnight Tilly."
He stretched his neck and pecked my lips sheepishly. I smiled but didn't reply verbally, pulling him tighter to me and waiting until I heard his quiet snores.
After a while I was shook from my sleep from him writhing around. I moved forward grabbing his wrist, trying to calm him down. Not to provoke the reaction I got.
"GET OFF OF ME! SAMSON STOP IT! I PROMISE I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST DON'T HURT HIM!"
I jumped back confused at first before this happened.
"NO TILLY!!!!"
He moved out of my grip and got up running somewhere near the bottom of bed and kneeling on the floor.
"YOU KILLED HIM YOU SICK BASTARD! HE DID NOTHING TO YOU AND YOU KILLED HIM!"
I let out a shocked gasp. He lent down as if grabbing something and pointing it in my direction.
"I WILL SHOOT SAM DON'T THINK THAT I WON'T! YOU SHOT MY BABY AND NOW I AM GOING TO SHOOT YOU!"
I ran out of the bed and pulled him into my arms, ignoring him struggling and stroked his back and placed kisses into his hair. His hands dropped and he started crying apparently going to cradle my 'dead' body but ending up curled up on my knee.
"Oh Troye, what have they done to you baby."
I rocked us back and forth and I felt him stirring, my top completely soaked through. He jumped up as soon as he came to.
"TYLAH!"
"I'm right here baby, don't worry he didn't get me. It was a dream, it was just a dream."
He collapsed into my body and began sobbing and grabbing me into a tight hug.
"You aren't getting rid of my that easy."
I heard him stifle a laugh before relaxing into the embrace and letting me carry him back to the bed, before joining him and holding him close. I waited until he was asleep and settled before finally letting myself drift off into a light slumber.
What did they do to my precious little Troye that I don't know about ?